Proof that Karr is a fraud. - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-28-2006, 08:23 PM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by coemgen
I don't know, but as a member of the media, I hope everyone who posted headlines like "Solved" and other stupid comments above Karr's picture will feel the heat.

It's innocent until PROVEN guilty, not innocent just because guilt is admitted.
Well, I find myself understanding both points of this argument. Under normal circumstances, when someone admits to committing a crime, they actually did it. However, under unusual circumstances, just like this one, the person admitting to a crime is a complete nutjob who had nothing to do with the crime.

Anyway, it should be a reminder that the media shouldn't be so quick to judgment, and I'm guessing they will keep this in mind for a whole five seconds...heh.

Melon

Old 08-28-2006, 09:32 PM   #17
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by melon

Anyway, it should be a reminder that the media shouldn't be so quick to judgment, and I'm guessing they will keep this in mind for a whole five seconds...heh.

Melon
Go check out Nancy Grace's line-up for the week on CNN.com!

Old 08-28-2006, 09:48 PM   #18
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511
i think he thinks he did it.

psycho.
Old 08-29-2006, 08:18 AM   #19
Refugee

Local Time: 05:15 AM
I still don't understand why he would confess to a capital crime if he didn't do it?

Is it a case of state-assisted suicide??
Old 08-29-2006, 09:51 AM   #20
Blue Crack Addict

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0828061karr1.html

In a recorded July 29 phone conversation with Tracey, Karr noted that he wanted Johnny Depp to portray him in a movie to be based on a manuscript Karr had authored. During that chat, Karr also noted that he was skilled at mimicry and was especially proud of his ability "to impersonate Katherine Hepburn."
Old 08-29-2006, 09:54 AM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Old 08-29-2006, 10:04 AM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

Perverts Of The Caribbean? Captain Highpants as Captain Jack Sparrow?
Old 08-29-2006, 11:20 AM   #23
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0828061karr1.html

In a recorded July 29 phone conversation with Tracey, Karr noted that he wanted Johnny Depp to portray him in a movie to be based on a manuscript Karr had authored. During that chat, Karr also noted that he was skilled at mimicry and was especially proud of his ability "to impersonate Katherine Hepburn."
I think Channel 7's meteorlogist Pete Bouchard should play him.
Almost a dead ringer.
Old 08-29-2006, 11:22 AM   #24
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by tpsglick2424
I think it just could of been a random guy on the street that snuck in the house, did what he wanted to do, than left..
There's no way this was a random crime. The perpetrator had knowledge of the layout of the house, and the "ransom" note demanded the exact amount that John Ramsay had just received in a bonus from his job.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:14 PM   #25
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 01:15 AM
Quote:
Perverts Of The Caribbean? Captain Highpants as Captain Jack Sparrow?

Old 08-29-2006, 01:16 PM   #26
Blue Crack Addict

I'd still like to know if he really did know details about the murder scene and the condition of her body that were known only to investigators. If so, then how?

DENVER, Colorado (AP) -- He envisioned Johnny Depp playing him in a movie about how he killed JonBenet Ramsey, which he thought would make $1 billion. He explained that he liked girls as long as they were no older than 10.

In his long e-mails with a University of Colorado professor and producer of documentaries about the Ramsey case, John Mark Karr expressed irritation when Michael Tracey didn't write back or spend enough time deconstructing his messages. He called himself Daxis and sometimes referred to himself in the third person.

And though he eventually provided a detailed confession, it was all a lie, authorities said.

Prosecutors abruptly dropped their case Monday against Karr after DNA tests failed to put him at the crime scene, despite his insistence he sexually assaulted and strangled the 6-year-old in her Boulder home.

Karr's supposed confession said he killed her with a flashlight after the strangulation and that he carried her, covering her with a blanket he put over his left shoulder.

During a July 15 telephone conversation, he was irritated when Tracey interrupted him as he explained how he placed a "special necklace" -- a garrote -- around JonBenet's neck. Tracey, a journalism professor, wanted to know if Karr used a paintbrush to make a handle for the rope, as investigators say the killer did.

"I'm not going to get into how I tied it," Karr responded. "I don't want to use terms like 'rope' around her neck. I certainly don't want to talk about what you just mentioned."

He viewed JonBenet as a "goddess" and said she agreed with just about everything he asked her to do the night she died.

"I said, 'Oh JonBenet, you're more powerful in death. I must partake of you, I must partake of you, some way I must partake of you. I must drink you.' "

Karr lashed out at those who don't understand him, especially adults.

"I told you the last time we talked that I'm very strange, but I don't think I should say that. I'm just very unique. I want to worship little girls like they're goddesses, and that's just me," Karr said in the July 15 call, before giving his account of killing JonBenet.

Karr also sent Tracey a four-page essay about a 5-year-old girl he was attracted to at the school where he worked, apparently convinced that she was attracted to him.

He was offended at questions about his sexuality, writing "I'm not gay, damn it. I am attracted to female children."

On July 31, he wrote of his plans to undergo a sex change.

In his last email to Tracey on August 15 -- the day before he was arrested in Thailand -- Karr wrote that he could go back to Europe as a nanny once he becomes a woman. He said he was depressed, worrying about his new job at school and a book he was writing about JonBenet's death.

"The memory of JonBenet is killing me at times. I can't close the book -- I have to live it day in and day out. And that takes its toll on me. Thank you for your closeness. I wonder what will happen to Daxis? I think his time is coming soon. I'm just not sure if he is rising or falling. Probably a combination of both which has been the story of my life."
Old 08-29-2006, 01:36 PM   #27
Blue Crack Addict

TSG has an mp3 now

"I already know the actor I want to play my part...Johnny Depp...He reminds me so much of me. And he looks like me. And he would play the part perfectly. Very similar to my personality except for the fact that Willy Wonka did not know how to treat children, he had no knowledge of how to be around children. But the other thing is that I've seen him in films over and over. And he was in a very good film called The Secret Window and he played this writer. It's his look, it's his age, it's the fact that he's an attractive man and he fits my part perfectly."

Johnny Depp looks like him?
Old 08-29-2006, 01:45 PM   #28
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

not the Johnny Depp we all know and adore:

although, truth be told, i prefered his 21 jump street and cry-baby days:

Old 08-29-2006, 01:50 PM   #29
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

http://www3.whdh.com/newsteam/?id=H79
Old 08-29-2006, 01:56 PM   #30
Blue Crack Addict

What was Pete Bouchard doing on Christmas Day 1996?

Yes, it's John Mark Karr personified in this picture. I know this was the first thing that came into my mind when I saw him in those high pants in Bangkok. Come to think of it I might know a few men who are as delusional as JMK..