Presidential spokesman, Tony Snow - on his way out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry he didn't die sooner. He always took the nationalistic way. I'm disgusted by people like him who help the Bush administration and hurt human kind.

I'm sorry he didn't die sooner. He always took the nationalistic way. I'm disgusted by people like him who help the Bush administration and hurt human kind.

I'm sorry but that's a horrible thing to say.
No matter how you may feel about Bush, Tony Snow was a decent human being. He was a wonderful journalist who always had a smile on his face and always did his job as best as he could.

I enjoyed watching him on TV and followed his fight with cancer with the greatest admiration. I prayed that he would beat the disease but that wasn't to be.

He was way too young to die and I pray for him and his family.

RIP Tony....you will be sorely missed.

I agree with AchtungBono, that is a horrible thing to say. You are entitled to your opinion, but a little common decency should tell you that posting something like that is very inappropriate.

You're a jerk.

Please don't let Muldfeld's reply turn this into personal attacks and bickering. I think many would agree that the reply was out of line, so I hope that we can just continue with the thread and not let that reply derail it.

Back
Top Bottom