President Bush On Larry King Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't hate him, I dislike him intensely. And I have valid reasons for feeling that way, as does at least half of America's voting public.

I think "hate" is a light-weight term for my feelings. :| Actually, I take that back...afterall, half the voting population VOTED for his dumb-ass. Before they voted for him he was just a moderately effective joke in Texas. Our brothers and sisters helped put him there. So, I suppose I don't HATE him, the same way I don't HATE retarded people. I disrespect the people who support his dumbass agenda.

There you go.

Yeah, I'll probably watch a few minutes before I force myself into another episode of Reno 911...at least the humor on that show is intentional.

I'm *exhausted*, I have to get up and pack for a trip in the morning, and my life doesn't depend on me seeing George and Laura on the tube. I'd rather sleep, thanks. :yawn: :yawn:

Danospano said:
I think "hate" is a light-weight term for my feelings. :| Actually, I take that back...afterall, half the voting population VOTED for his dumb-ass. Before they voted for him he was just a moderately effective joke in Texas. Our brothers and sisters helped put him there. So, I suppose I don't HATE him, the same way I don't HATE retarded people. I disrespect the people who support his dumbass agenda.

There you go.

Yeah, I'll probably watch a few minutes before I force myself into another episode of Reno 911...at least the humor on that show is intentional.

You disrespect the people who support his agenda? There are actually a few people in this forum that do support his agenda. Do you disrespect them because of that?

Yes.

I'm allowed to do that. This is a free country, right?

:)

But, do you notice how I mostly ignore you all? That's not out of respect. ;)

So sad to see such closed minded, narrow minded, judgemental viewpoints :tsk:

I'll definitely watch the interview if I'm near the tv. I find it instructive to watch Bush's interviews, and even moreso his political stumping engagements which are often broadcast on C-SPAN.

Danospano said:
Yes.

I'm allowed to do that. This is a free country, right?

:)

But, do you notice how I mostly ignore you all? That's not out of respect. ;)

I try and respect everyone here at the forum regardless of what their political opinion is. I think you can disagree with someone without disrespecting them. I believe the Faq/Rules of the forum call on everyone to respect each other regardless of their politically opinion.

Yes, but in the case of this formum I believe in keeping my mouth shut if I can't say something constructive (most of the time, that is).

No one is entitled to my respect. They must earn it. I know several close, personal friends who for some reason defend Bush, so the logic isn't black and white, but it's typically my opinion of supporters of this man agenda.

Sting2, just so you know: I don't hate you. :)...I just disrespect some of your political and social stances. That's all there is to it. However, you must have some good qualities, so while you lose respect by supporting Bush, we must have something respectful about it you. Get it? Ya know what I'm saying?

So there it is...don't take drugs...stay in school...blah blah blah

Danospano said:
Yes, but in the case of this formum I believe in keeping my mouth shut if I can't say something constructive (most of the time, that is).

Well...what the hell happened in this thread?
:wink:

Oh well, I probably shouldn't have posted this thread :sigh:

Anyway..I respect Mrs Bush, I think she's a classy woman :)

As for W, it seemed like his usual smug smirking performance. I find it difficult sometimes to get past that and listen intently to what he has to say. I don't know if this was a new angle, but he did say something to the effect that Saddam had to be removed because he could give OTHERS wmds.

I also thought his explanation for how his faith guides him was interesting. CNN.com will probably have the transcript today.

Also, he said "airways" twice instead of "airwaves" :D

Back
Top Bottom