Predictions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bush wins both. I voted for Kerry, just not feeling good about Ohio and Florida.

wisconsin doesnt look good either.

i cant believe it, how can bush be doing so well? HOW?

I shall reserve judgment on the outcome until I can toast on it, I have my suspicions that one cannot get to the White House by simply not being Bush.

What?

You asked for a prediction. :wink:

I predict that no matter who wins the presidency, this country is becoming a place and a people I like less and less.

indra said:
I predict that no matter who wins the presidency, this country is becoming a place and a people I like less and less.

It all hinges on your state! :wink:

BonoVoxSupastar said:
No matter what it's a sad day for homosexuals rights. :(

:( For what it's worth I voted "NO" (to NOT ammend the Michigan constitution in favor of exclusively hetero. marriages). But I have a question, does this mean religious homosexual marriages won't be honored? Because I know a lot of churches will actually marry gays and as far as I'm concerned the government has NO right to over rule the traditions of the church (and the other way around).

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

:( For what it's worth I voted "NO" (to NOT ammend the Michigan constitution in favor of exclusively hetero. marriages). But I have a question, does this mean religious homosexual marriages won't be honored? Because I know a lot of churches will actually marry gays and as far as I'm concerned the government has NO right to over rule the traditions of the church (and the other way around).

Most states that had it on their ballot were against any legal acknowledgement. Hate rules votes.

LOL, I suppose that us Right Wing Death Beasts have something going for us, first John Howard and now Bush (probably), I still have faith that the Anglosphere will stand strong against tyrannical radical Islam; and if you disagree with me then do so, isn't free speech great.

Wooooowooooowoooowooo
Wooooowooooowoooowooo
All this frustration
I can't meet all my desires
Strange conversation
Self copntrol has just expired
All an illusion
Only in my head you don't exist
Who re you foolin'
Don't need a shrink or an exorcist
Lalalala
lalalala
lalalala
la
Wooooowooooowoooowooo
Show me the movie of who you are and where you're from
Born of frustration
Caught upon the webs you spun
Where's ther confusion
A vision of what life is like
Show the movie that doens't deal in black and white
Talk talk talkin 'bout who's to blame
But all that counts in how to change
Stop stop talkin 'bout who's to blame
When all that counts in how to change
Lalalala
lalalala
lalalala
la
All this frustration
All this frustration
Who put round eyes on a butterfly's wings
All this frustration
All this frustration
Who gave the leopard spots and taught the birds to sing
Born of frustration
Born of frustration
Wooooowooooowoooowooo
Wooooowooooowoooowooo
I'm living in the weeds where nothing is the way it seems
Where no one is who they need to be
Where nothing seems that real to me
'Bout time we filled our lives
Upon the walls of gold no solid ground
The world is spinnin' endlessly
We're clinging to our own beliefs
Born of frustration
Born of frustration

Wooooowooooowoooowooo
Wooooowooooowoooowooo

youngkerrycia.jpg

The gay marriage vote isn't' about hate. It's about right and wrong. However, I'm proud to say that Utah, probably the most religious, conservative state in the U.S. (evidenced by the fact that Bush won the most handiest in our state) is that the vote for this gay marriage amendment actually had the smallest margin of all the other ones, I think. So, people in Utah were thinking. It's not about hate...it came down to a purely moral issue. Still, I can see how it would've been better to NOT pass it. That may not be the way to handle the situation as the people campaigning against the vote so successfully got out.

Well, of all days for my ISP's home page to be f:censored:d up and not showing the latest news. I know what happened, however, I saw it last night. I'm disappointed but not shocked. The people have spoken and I accept their decision. I do not agree with it, and I don't have to. I'm not going to get busted for illegal political activities. Now I have to delete about a thousand political sites from my favorites list.

diamond said:
Wooooowooooowoooowooo
Wooooowooooowoooowooo
All this frustration
I can't meet all my desires
Strange conversation
Self copntrol has just expired
All an illusion
Only in my head you don't exist
Who re you foolin'
Don't need a shrink or an exorcist
Lalalala
lalalala
lalalala
la
Wooooowooooowoooowooo
Show me the movie of who you are and where you're from
Born of frustration
Caught upon the webs you spun
Where's ther confusion
A vision of what life is like
Show the movie that doens't deal in black and white
Talk talk talkin 'bout who's to blame
But all that counts in how to change
Stop stop talkin 'bout who's to blame
When all that counts in how to change
Lalalala
lalalala
lalalala
la
All this frustration
All this frustration
Who put round eyes on a butterfly's wings
All this frustration
All this frustration
Who gave the leopard spots and taught the birds to sing
Born of frustration
Born of frustration
Wooooowooooowoooowooo
Wooooowooooowoooowooo
I'm living in the weeds where nothing is the way it seems
Where no one is who they need to be
Where nothing seems that real to me
'Bout time we filled our lives
Upon the walls of gold no solid ground
The world is spinnin' endlessly
We're clinging to our own beliefs
Born of frustration
Born of frustration

Wooooowooooowoooowooo
Wooooowooooowoooowooo

youngkerrycia.jpg

I don't think James would approve of this...

shart1780 said:
Yeeeaahhh go Bush!!!!

Congratulations for all you Bush fans who voted for your facist reich, heil Bush !!. You will kill another country, another thousands of inocent people in the next 4 years and you´ll be proud of that, like always:sad:. Meanwhile people from all over the world will be waiting for another 4 years for stopping Bush´s greed, lies, slaughter, revenge, fears, etc :(

You´ll be so proud when all U.S media show Osama "captured", no matter the relationship between Bush and Osama´s family, all the money washed behind that "capture" and no matter Saudi Arabia and U.S Mafia, the reality behind all "terror" lies.

Who´s next ?
Korea ?, Pakistan ?, Siria ?, Iran ?, stop that please :sad:

You don´t understand what the world is trying to say everyday, you look the world like if were yours, I mean, You are the world, you must be safe otherwise "the world" is in danger..."the world" changed on 11 September...please go to South America, to Africa, to Asia, etc, NOBODY changed after your 11 September. I hate Osama, to be honest, but before keep in your mind the wish to kill him, think in who are behind him, who gave him military training, who gave him money, power, etc... your lovely U.S goverment and CIA, the same thing happened with Sadam. I know after Osama "captured" show you won´t feel better, because you need fear, you need to be ready for the war, you need your army, you need weapons, etc. Do you really want to know what is the most important thing to win "War Against Terror" ? Pentagon and CIA disarm, that´s the truth, I know you don´t want to believe that, but is the truth. Think it, probably right now CIA is training another Osama, and you´ll regret 20 years after. Don´t be cynical anymore...

WAKE UP, WAKE UP DEAD MEN :sad:

I have a hard time seeing how Bush can be compared with Hitler when we all know his neocon brigade is run by the wicked Zionists.

[/snark]

Back
Top Bottom