Post-election Commentaries, Thoughts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2_Guy said:
That's the best you ppl can do...hehehe

Let's review what you have contributed since, what, Wednesday morning?

Youv'e been a member for two years, been silent through the campaign and the only image you have projected over the last two days is one of hatred and spite.

U2_Guy - the definition of 'trolling' according to our FAQs:

Trolling: Intentionally disrupting a forum by posting obviously inaccurate or inflammatory information and/or hoping to get a rise out of people.

I think all these apply. You are welcome to your opinions, but please be aware of how you are responding to people.

You americans...

Hey U2_Guy, i'm 101% on your side. You really nail it when you say the R.O.W had known that Iraq didn't have weapons of mass destructions before the invasion. That's why we didn't support north america back then.

Don't let those americans grind you down U2_Guy. I'm at your side as millions are. Keep up your good posts mate!

Slan moi cairde.

bbmma said:
You americans...

Hey U2_Guy, i'm 101% on your side. You really nail it when you say the R.O.W had known that Iraq didn't have weapons of mass destructions before the invasion. That's why we didn't support north america back then.

Don't let those americans grind you down U2_Guy. I'm at your side as millions are. Keep up your good posts mate!

Slan moi cairde.

Total bigotry.

BTW, isn't this forum supposed to be a "free your mind" one?

I guess not, this guy comes up with some opinions and all of the sudden hes a troll.

Gimme a break.

Yeah there are a lot of 'newbies' :eyebrow: suddenly popping up around here, makes me think it's regulars who have things to say they'd rather not post under their better known name?

bbmma said:
You americans...

Slan moi cairde.

Thank you for the support mate!

FYMers, this is truly getting tiresome.

If tones are not kept cordial, I will proceed to systematically delete every offensive post that follows. If it means having to close down a thread that was going well and was made out of a need to have access to commentary, I will do so, and it will be because of you trolls out there, and you know who you are.

Ant.

Anthony said:
FYMers, this is truly getting tiresome.

If tones are not kept cordial, I will proceed to systematically delete every offensive post that follows. If it means having to close down a thread that was going well and was made out of a need to have access to commentary, I will do so, and it will be because of you trolls out there, and you know who you are.

Ant.

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Let's hope the trolls quit the attitude now.

Well said!

U2Traveller said:
]

I think you're a little delusional.

OMG, i just agreed with the moderator about the trolls and i'm delusional because of that?

Calling one "delusional" isn't offensive and not cordial?

I'm feeling offended.

I think we'll just close this now since we are about at the 500 post mark any way. If someone would like to start a new general commentary thread, that's fine, but if it continues in this same tone it will not be kept open for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom