Poor Tom Daschle..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
OK.
The little fella starts a few weeks ago being all dramatic on the Senate Floor dissin GW in front of his cronies..
:down:
-Next he goes on some left leaning website jumping in bed w Babs Striesand, Martin Sheen and ppl saying hes AGAINST a strike on Iraq, endorsing them and this philosophy..ect:down:

-Today, he votes to support Bush on Iraq..wtf?:huh:

Is this little fella a "sell-out" or what?
Did the anthrax letter sent to his office after 9/11 impair his thinking..
I never have seen such a "flip-flopper" in a good while
My point is-

Make up your mind and stick w it..
Poor little fruit-cake..:lol:

At least Dick Gephardt showed courage and convitiction..voting against most Democrats and remained consistent thru-out:up:

DB9
:dance:

Last edited:
Bash em Daschle!

Here is my two cents: I think Daschle has some really good points on certain things.

I agree, he was really "waffled" on the Iraq issue.

My take on it, is - he wants the US to show a United front and that's why he voted the way he did.

It does make him look bad though.

Dick Gephardt , for a politician , is very cool. I've been following his career for year.

Some day I hope he will be President.

Last edited:
oktobergirl said:
I'm not going to comment on Daschle because I think he has some really good points on certain things.

I agree, he was really "waffled" on the Iraq issue.

My take on it, is - he wants the US to show a United front and that's why he voted the way he did.

It does make him look bad though.

Dick Gephardt , for a politician , is very cool. I've been following his career for year.

Some day I hope he will be President.
I like Dick too..for his convictions
not his policies..kinda like Lloyd Bensen:up:

I think when GW gets reelected..that Dick G could b like an Ambassador somewhere:sexywink:

DB9

diamond said:

I like Dick too..for his convictions
not his policies..kinda like Lloyd Bensen:up:

I think when GW gets reelected..that Dick G could b like an Ambassador somewhere:sexywink:

DB9

WHEN?????????????????? he get's re-elected?

* pauses while reaching for tums*

:wink:

...and someday, people will get over the 2000 election, maybe:p

lucky for somebody, feedback does not have a three strikes law.

melon said:

I am considering forgiving this rather offensive little statement of yours...

Melon

Don?t be too easy on him, make it cost him this time.

I know he didn't mean anything.
But, the appearance bothers me, too.

Re: Re: Poor Tom Daschle..

melon said:

I am considering forgiving this rather offensive little statement of yours...

Melon

Why should you? It'll just encourage him. Not that criticizing will teach anything. So much for compassionate conservatism.

i live in south dakota.

i've been to tom's office.

he did not serve fruit cake.

and yes, his vote was a tad out of character.

Ok ok ok.
Tom Dashle= A waffler
How's that?
Hope the ppl at the "waffle-house" arent insulted:sexywink:

For the record-
being a "fruit-cake" has nothing to do w sexual orientation-(in my book)-
only in indeciseviness:up:-hope this clarifies:)

DB9

PS-
BUSH IN 2004-u candyasses;)

Last edited:
STING2 said:
...and someday, people will get over the 2000 election, maybe:p

get over it????

it was an embarrasment to our country

the bastion of freedom and democracy in the world can't even conduct elections....tries to correct the problem

and messes up again

PATHETIC

If I were jeb..I'd resign out of respect for myself.

Arun V said:

get over it????

it was an embarrasment to our country

the bastion of freedom and democracy in the world can't even conduct elections....tries to correct the problem

and messes up again

PATHETIC

If I were jeb..I'd resign out of respect for myself.

I wish I could find the quote from the Carter Center where someone from there said that they would not even go to Florida to monitor the elections they are soooooo poorly run there.

In the 2000 election there were dozens of voting problems in other states, but this never got much attention, because the voting was never close like it was in Florida. But I was refering more to the fact that Al Gore won the popular vote and George Bush won the electoral vote and how that bothers people. Another poor thing about the Florida vote was that thousands of military votes by absent ballot were not counted.(This is for Military personal out of the country who are based out of Florida or pick Florida as their state) Military personal vote overwhelmingly Republican. A good friend of mines vote was not counted.

STING2 said:
In the 2000 election there were dozens of voting problems in other states, but this never got much attention, because the voting was never close like it was in Florida. But I was refering more to the fact that Al Gore won the popular vote and George Bush won the electoral vote and how that bothers people. Another poor thing about the Florida vote was that thousands of military votes by absent ballot were not counted.(This is for Military personal out of the country who are based out of Florida or pick Florida as their state) Military personal vote overwhelmingly Republican. A good friend of mines vote was not counted.

Any idea how this is going to effect the race in NJ Sting? I am wondering if the Servicemen and women from NJ will be able to vote next month thanks to Mr. Integrity dropping out of the race there.

STING2 said:
Plus the Democrats got 2500 of convicted felons to vote for them in Florida..
All can say about Arun and others who continue to whine-"SOUR-GRAPES":mac:

Peace-
DB9

Back
Top Bottom