poor malvo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope other states put him on trial. Being that he gave the death penalty to 11 people, I think he deserves the same fate and I would like to see him get it.

he was only 17 , i think it's the politicians and the society are to blame , life sentence with possibility of parole in 10-15 years will be fair enough , remember he is just a kid , Chizip i blame st louis blues , just because .

I blame religion.

Anyway, he's getting life without parole. That's what the jury recommended, and you pretty much can't get the death penalty, unless the jury decides on it.

Melon

WinnieThePoo said:
he was only 17 , i think it's the politicians and the society are to blame , life sentence with possibility of parole in 10-15 years will be fair enough , remember he is just a kid , Chizip i blame st louis blues , just because .

10 to 15 is fair enough for the 11 people he killed?

:yikes:

Ummmm....Yeah.....right.....You ever been shot at? Just because? I have.......

melon said:
I blame religion.

Anyway, he's getting life without parole. That's what the jury recommended, and you pretty much can't get the death penalty, unless the jury decides on it.

Melon

Melon hot the nail on the head....look at teh exhibits

[Q]Malvo's violent drawings and anti-American and anti-Semitic rantings show him to be every bit as blood-thirsty, hatemongering and martyr-craving as any Sept. 11 hijacker or Palestinian suicide bomber. Among Malvo's jailhouse artwork:

Exhibit 65-006: A self-portrait of Malvo in the cross hairs of a gun scope shouting, "ALLAH AKBAR!" The word "SALAAM" scrawled vertically. A poem: "Many more will have to suffer. Many more will have to die. Don't ask me why."

Exhibit 65-016: A portrait of Saddam Hussein with the words "INSHALLAH" and "The Protector," surrounded by rockets labeled "chem" and "nuk."

Exhibit 65-043: Father and son portrait of Malvo and Muhammad. "We will kill them all. Jihad."

Exhibit 65-056: A self-portrait of Malvo as sniper, lying in wait, with his rifle. "JIHAD" written in bold letters.

Exhibit 65-057: Shown on this page. Note the American flag and the Star of David drawn in crosshairs.

Exhibit 65-067: A suicide bomber labeled "Hamas" walking into a McDonald's restaurant. Another drawing of the Twin Towers burning captioned: "85 percent chance Zionists did this." More scrawls: "ALLAH AKBAR," "JIHAD" and "Islam will explode."

Exhibit 65-103: A lion accompanies chapter and verse from the Koran ("Sura 2:190"): "Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you and slay them wherever ye catch them."

Exhibit 65-109: Portrait of Osama bin Laden, captioned "Servant of Allah."

Exhibit 65-117: The White House drawn in crosshairs, surrounded by missiles, with a warning: "Sep. 11 we will ensure will look like a picnic to you" and "you will bleed to death little by little."

Exhibit 65-133: Reference to "Islamic counter attack force . . . ICAF."

Exhibit 65-114: Self-portrait of Malvo as sniper. Rant says, "they all died and they all deserved it."

Exhibit 65-101: Malvo's thought for the day: "Islam the only true guidance, the way of peace."

Ten Americans were murdered at the hands of the Beltway-area snipers. Malvo's lawyers say he was insane and "brainwashed." No more so than your average madrassa student in Jeddah or America-hating cave dweller in Tora Bora. Malvo is, in his own words, a "believer" of Allah and a "soldier" for "JIHAD."

Stop telling me Islam had nothing to do with it. [/Q]

It had nothing to do with SOCIETY....XBOX....VIDEO GAMES ect.....he was old enough to pull the trigger,,,,and I wish there were a way to virtually make him think he was pumping gas day in and day out the way Headache Described....

Also.....I think now that there are people in here...who BLASTED ME saying I was way out of line for saying this was related to Extremist MULSIMS back when this was happening......THE press certainly has NOT been publicizing the evidence that was presented in court have they????? I feel somewhat vindicated.......

Extremists.....Yep....figures....

Last edited:
According to the news tonight they said that the jury pushed for life without parole, and that there's still a sentencing hearing to be had.

And they said something about being put on trial for other murders and he could get the death penalty for that as well.
If it's not all accurate I apologize, but I think that was the jist of what was on the news.

I also believe that what he gets is fair, he was a minor, if they believed he had the mentality of someone who didn't know better, or was influenced by anyone/thing they would have been able to provide sufficient proof of that.

I don't know. Call me old fashioned but you help kill 11 people you should get what's coming to you. :shrug:

He LAUGHED at the fact that the lawnmower kept going after he shot that man in the head who was mowing his lawn. He was completely cold blooded and lacking in remorse in so many other ways..I don't want to look up any articles about this on Christmas Eve, maybe some other day.

I'm not some ardent supporter of the death penalty, but in the case of some crimes, I do feel it is justifiable.

The jury had sympathy for him, it must have been the sweater :| They say the fact that it was so close to Christmas might have played a factor, which it probably did. "Lucky" Malvo I suppose, oh so UNLUCKY people left behind who will be missing their loved ones terribly this Christmas, and forever. People who did nothing but be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I think its a shame he can spend the rest of his potentially long life taking pottery classes in jail while 11 families are spending the rest of theirs mourning.

Hello,

Since I'm against the death penalty I think he got what he deserves. Life without parole, I can live with that. At least he can think the rest of his life why he's living in a small cell...

Marty

I used to be for the death penalty in some cases. An eye for and eye. However, due to losing a loved one myself this past year, I have come to appreciate life more. And for one, being Pro-Life, I can't openly support the death penalty. I sort find myself having a double standard on this one, because that SOB needs to get what he deserves. I can't help but think of the 11 families that had their first Christmas yesterday without their loved one. That breaks my heart. This guy is an animal. Throw him in a cage for the rest of his life with nothing but bread and water. Never again to see the light of day. Once a year bring him in front of the families he destroyed. They can spit on him, hit him, break his bones...let them do whatever they want to him short of killing him.
Oh, and the argument about not being an adult? Bulls***! I knew at the age of 5 the difference between right and wrong. He needs to be made an example of so this thing never again happens.

I don't believe in the death penalty. God will be his judge ultimately. Until that day arrives, may he sit in jail.

I am generally against the death penalty, but not in all cases. This is a case where there is no doubt of his guilt so it wouldn't bother me if he did get the death penalty. I think that life in prison is generally worse than the death penalty and therefore might be a worse (and some might say better) penalty.

anitram said:
I don't believe in the death penalty. God will be his judge ultimately. Until that day arrives, may he sit in jail.
yeah, I agree

+

the law isn't there so we can get revenge at those who break it

Back
Top Bottom