Poll: If Election were today, would you vote Bush? (merged)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

If the election was held today, would you vote to re-elect Bush?

• Yes

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 48 81.4%

• Total voters

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Poll: If Election were today, would you vote Bush?

If you would vote for Bush just say yes or give a :up:
If you would not vote for Bush, say no or give a thumbs :down:
If you are unsure, vote by which way your currently leaning on the fence. If more to the right, vote yes, if more to the left, vote no.

Don't worry if your from another country, go ahead and voice your opinion by giving Bush a Thumbs up or a Thumbs down.

I realize there is not a definite opponent to Bush yet for any election, so if thats a problem for you, just vote on whether you in general support Bush or not for re-election.

As of right now, I would definitely be voting for Bush :up:

BTW, is there any way one of the mods could make this thread into a poll? I don't know if that's possible but it might be easier to see what the results are if we have an actual poll. Just an idea. :)

Sting,

I have not missed an opportunity to vote in public election since I became eligible to vote in the 1970s.

I honestly don?t know whom I will vote for in 2004.

I have stated that I believe GW Bush to be a very poor president.

It is possible that the Democratic nominee could be worse.

I don?t think it is likely.

Based upon W performance so far, I do not believe he deserves a second term.

A second term with this GOP controlling the congress and the White House would not serve the country well. A divided government leads to compromise and consensus building.

:down:

I believe that he is all hype / fear and no substance. He is a failure domestically and distrustful in the foreign policy arena. His "compassionate conservatism" has also proven to merely be a smokescreen over his conservative / "born again" Christian views. All around, he is probably the worst president we've had in a long long time and we can do much better.

Melon

melon said:
All around, he is probably the worst president we've had in a long long time and we can do much better.

Melon

Yeah actually I think he sucks more than Bush Sr.

Anyway, maybe Reagan was even more creepy.

So far its 10 no votes for Bush VS 3 yes votes for Bush. If someone with "premium status" would like to use their special capabilities to make a real poll with the graphs and percentages, please do.

Fortunate for Mr. Bush that this is only a forum vote, and will not reflect the real one. It is true after all, you don't know what you've got till its gone.

John Milton.

Bush Election Poll

Well, STING asked for a poll. Here it is. I'm sure the mods can merge the thread.

Or, if you figure out how to make one with his thread, you can delete mine here.

Either way, vote away!

Melon

melon said:

I believe that he is all hype / fear and no substance. He is a failure domestically and distrustful in the foreign policy arena. His "compassionate conservatism" has also proven to merely be a smokescreen over his conservative / "born again" Christian views. All around, he is probably the worst president we've had in a long long time and we can do much better.

Melon

:up: to Melon's post.

As for voting for Bush...:down:. No way.

Angela

speedracer said:

I believe the laws in this country allow each citizen to vote at most once.

Where have you been Speedy? Missed ya!

deep said:

But some votes have more value.

One man (person), one vote is a myth.

In what sense?

You'd better bring your A-game if you want to argue probability with a mathematician...

Definitely not. And this is coming from someone who did vote for him in the last election and has been completely disillusioned with the Republican party under his leadership.

Back
Top Bottom