POLL: He should be impeached!!!!!! - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
View Poll Results: Impeach or Not based on the Six Points?
Yes 20 71.43%
No 8 28.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-22-2003, 08:49 PM   #46
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by 80sU2isBest

And by the way, I meant to tell you all that a new voting rule is in effect next year...

To decrease poll site congestion, Conservatives vote on Tuesday, and Liberals vote on Wednesday...
No no...you have it all wrong. It goes left then right, not the opposite way. You guys have Wednesday.

Melon

Old 07-22-2003, 09:14 PM   #47
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Dreadsox: I knew immediately where you were coming from. That's why I didn't vote. I reconized the rhetoric, because I saw it for years before thousands of people were killed, right before my eyes. My first thought was God NO! not again. An impeachment proceedings for 16 words would be the equivelent of years of nothing but drivel from the networks and yes, quite frankly, fodder for everyone running for President. Don't tie up the peoples attention on frigging words. I don't care what "words" were spoken, I only care what happens from this point on. Yes, It should be looked at, but this country needs to focus on what the big picture is. Bush is there, not for long maybe. and as hard as it is to say, we're stuck with him. I don't want to go thru another impeachment, it would do more harm than good. Especially since the world didn't care about Clinton's shenanagins in the first place. I truly hate this tit-for-tat mentality and will not support anyone who plays into it. Is it serious?, yes. Do I want impeachment, NO! under no circumstance's. At this point, I only know who I don't want to be President next time around, and that include's dem's & this republican.

Old 07-22-2003, 09:20 PM   #48
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by sue4u2
Dreadsox: I knew immediately where you were coming from. That's why I didn't vote. I reconized the rhetoric, because I saw it for years before thousands of people were killed, right before my eyes. My first thought was God NO! not again. An impeachment proceedings for 16 words would be the equivelent of years of nothing but drivel from the networks and yes, quite frankly, fodder for everyone running for President.
I am sorry about what you saw. I put out no rhetoric. I was trying to make a point. I am not for impeachment over these 16 words...I really feel it is hypocritical of politicians to have issued statements supporting Clinton's bombing of the people in Sudan, and the same Politician's now are calling for an investigation.

Old 07-22-2003, 09:53 PM   #49
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Please, by no stretch of any imagination was I saying you were in favor of impeachment- and didn't mean to imply you were quoting rhetoric. However, I still, have heard all this before, and think an investigation (not impeachment) is in order, just for the sake of national security. I mean really, if we have no trust worthy intelligence in the US and GDB for President, then something must be done - Immediately, we are in very serious trouble.
(oh - just for the record, I got it)
Old 07-22-2003, 09:59 PM   #50
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by sue4u2
Please, by no stretch of any imagination was I saying you were in favor of impeachment- and didn't mean to imply you were quoting rhetoric. However, I still, have heard all this before, and think an investigation (not impeachment) is in order, just for the sake of national security. I mean really, if we have no trust worthy intelligence in the US and GDB for President, then something must be done - Immediately, we are in very serious trouble.
No problem. We are VERY much on the same page. I think an inquiry is in order. However, from my readings on the topic, the intelligence community was almost blind with zero intelligence coming from the ground in Iraq since 1988.

I am still suspicious that the weapons are in Syria or are out of the country with someone else.

Investigation is necessary!!!
Old 07-22-2003, 11:18 PM   #51
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Agreed !
Old 07-23-2003, 07:13 AM   #52
ONE
love, blood, life

[Q]"I thought the White House did the right thing in just saying 'we probably shouldn't have said that,'" Clinton told CNN's Larry King in a phone interview Tuesday evening.

"You know, everybody makes mistakes when they are president. You can't make as many calls as you have to make without messing up. The thing we ought to be focused on is what is the right thing to do now." [/Q]

Mr. Clinton....hat's off to you!
Old 07-23-2003, 06:59 PM   #53
War Child

Local Time: 09:32 AM
Being an American used to be a source of pride to me. Now I cringe at the news...
Old 07-23-2003, 07:04 PM   #54
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadsox
[Q]"I thought the White House did the right thing in just saying 'we probably shouldn't have said that,'" Clinton told CNN's Larry King in a phone interview Tuesday evening.

"You know, everybody makes mistakes when they are president. You can't make as many calls as you have to make without messing up. The thing we ought to be focused on is what is the right thing to do now." [/Q]

Mr. Clinton....hat's off to you!
he never was as petty as his attackers