Political Bumper Stickers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have a rudy g on my car. put it on fresh last month. the parentals weren't that pleased b/c they don't want their baby to be targeted in a very liberal area, but they liked the fact that i made sure to cut it so it did not affect any of the defrost thingies that go across the window.

bumpers-061205.jpg

struckpx said:
i have a rudy g on my car. put it on fresh last month. the parentals weren't that pleased b/c they don't want their baby to be targeted in a very liberal area, but they liked the fact that i made sure to cut it so it did not affect any of the defrost thingies that go across the window.

I'm a liberal in one of the most conservative areas of the country and my car is covered in Democrat stickers. Sometimes you just have to give a big middle finger to the people around you and show them not everybody agrees.

I don't have any catchy slogans on my car, but the ones I like to display in my room are "The road to hell is paved with Republicans", "Iraq won't solve America's problems" and "Defoliate Bush" :lol:

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Well then you haven't read the whole thread, don't feed the stereotype.

i noticed that as well. but i already fit the stereotype according to you:eyebrow:

struckpx said:

i noticed that as well. but i already fit the stereotype according to you:eyebrow:

Sorry, I can't help if you don't read the whole thread, but to admit right after that post, just makes it worse.

Just know that I'm independent.

The stickers favoring liberals are WAY better.

I mean one of the conservatives was:

"United we Stand (except liberal democrats)"

That is just not funny.

But more importantly, the two-party system is BS.

phillyfan26 said:
Just know that I'm independent.

The stickers favoring liberals are WAY better.

I mean one of the conservatives was:

"United we Stand (except liberal democrats)"

That is just not funny.

But more importantly, the two-party system is BS.

well, it's about name recognition not how funny a sticker is.

i have seen quite a few funny one's about anti-hillary.

U2democrat said:

Well you live in DC where you can get away with not having a car, mister :p

I actually live in a smaller town with a shitty public transit system and about 2 hrs away from a major city and I don't have a car now. You can get away with it, but with a LOT of inconvenience and other expenses (like, for example train tickets).

i live in a suburb of a large city that requires a car, unless you want to wait hours to get around by bus. although a new light-rail thing is currently being built, it is only connecting the airport to downtown, not touching the rest of the citizens. at the same time, they want to start tolling us for one of our bridges.

not a happy camper w/ the current leadership around here.

Is there a time frame for people to get rid of old campaign bumper stickers?

I could've sworn I saw a Gore-Lieberman '00 sticker on a car the other day. :ohmy:

That was for the people who couldn't quite put Kerry on their cars.

Well, I suppose on the gore you could draw a little white line on the second 0 and support his possible campaign with Lieberman in 2008! :happy:

2861U2 said:

:up:

I'm awaiting mine in the mail. It shall go wonderfully with my Giuliani t-shirt :wink:

hahaha, are you serious? we have a fellow rudy g'er in here? hahaha, that's awesome! I have a t-shirt also! i plan on getting a yard sign as well. the 2008 candidate must be a candidate who is willing to unify the country, not separate it even more. we do not need another bush, whether it be from either party.

Last edited:
BonoVoxSupastar said:

Sorry, I can't help if you don't read the whole thread, but to admit right after that post, just makes it worse.

I did read the whole thread. There were a few posts that didn't bash conservatives, but almost all of them did.

I was at work today and helped a woman to her car. Her bumper sticker said "unless you're a hemorrhoid, stay off my ass".

Ew. Why do people even have ones like that? They're not even funny.

Last edited:
struckpx said:

well there ya go. would you like a cookie??? just as hillary and obama supported the iraq war, what's your point?

Rudy lied to a relative of a dead WTC firefighter when confronted with this. You keep your cookies and vote for him.

ntalwar said:

Rudy lied to a relative of a dead WTC firefighter when confronted with this. You keep your cookies and vote for him.

of course. every politician tells fibs.

At least Ray Nagin doesn' t bother to hide how he is an Oreo Bush suck-up. Check out the video footage of him strolling along chatting and smiling with Bush as Blanco scurries to keep up, days after Katrina, in Spike Lee's film. And how Bush supported him over Landreiu. (sp?) Youmay look at the present state of NOLA and wonder if, at this stage, it's all the Fed's fault.

As to bumper stickers--I could swear that there are STILL tatters of Clinton stickers from 10+ yrs ago on a couple of lampposts on a certain busy intersection not far from my place....

oh..before I forget....I'm going to a midnight screening of the new Harry Potter film tomorrow night, I started an HP thread in Lemonade Stand, as you may know the last book is coming out in 2 weeks. Anyone who is a fan, share your reviews/thoughts/experiences of book and film there!

shart1780 said:

I did read the whole thread. There were a few posts that didn't bash conservatives, but almost all of them did.

I was at work today and helped a woman to her car. Her bumper sticker said "unless you're a hemorrhoid, stay off my ass".

Ew. Why do people even have ones like that? They're not even funny.

Didn't you already address the post that was in response to you?

You said "you were generalizing again"?

"unless you're a hemorrhoid, stay off my ass"

Was that suppose to be a political bumpersticker or about tailgaters? I'm confused.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom