Police: Infant Dies After Mom Puts Him In Clothes Dryer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Girl1978

Blue Crack Addict
Seriously, wtf is wrong with people?

BOGALUSA, La. -- A mother was booked on a charge of first-degree murder for allegedly placing her 3-month-old son in a clothes dryer and turning it on.

The infant had third-degree burns over 50 percent of his body and suffered blunt-force trauma to the head, the St. Tammany Parish coroner said.

Police Sgt. Darryl Darden said Lakeisha Adams, 18, called police to her home on Monday to report that someone had killed her child. When officers arrived, they found Jailand Adams on a sofa. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Darden said Adams admitted during questioning to putting the infant in the dryer and turning it on, but did not say why.

Adams also has a 1-year-old child who was placed in state custody, police said.

If convicted, Adams faces death by injection or a life sentence. The first-degree murder charge is mandatory under Louisiana law because the victim was under age 12.

A one year old an a three month old.....wow.....Wonder if it is post pardom depression.

Ouch.

I suffered from post-partum depression, but would never have considered for a nanosecond putting my little one in a clothes dryer! Some people just have no business being parents.

That poor baby...what pain he must have gone through. :sad:

I wonder how the mother would feel if she were to be put into a clothes dryer for, oh, about 20 mins......you know that Do Unto Others rule? This is a horrible story! That woman was deranged, it wasn't post-partum depression. Ugh! I need some good news now......or back ot the donut thread!

I can't help but wonder what that woman was thinking. But with any luck none of us will ever know.

I have to figure she's either evil or insane. And if she's insane...well what makes perfect sense to her could easily be horrifying to a sane person. I had an uncle who was never really "right" even when on his meds, but when off them he was terrifying. My mum never let us alone with him, even for a moment.

FUCKING A$$HOLE

She deserves everything bad to happen to her for eternity.

People such as myself are in loving relationships and have major difficulty conceiving and delivering healthy children. And this piece of SH!T BRUTALLY & HORRIFICALLY KILLS her little miracle? Sorry, I have no pity, post partum or not.

Oh, and PS, everyone knows you are supposed to put little kittens in the dryer.

just kidding....I have 2 cats.:wink:

That's kinda cruel... I guess she didn't have all her head at that moment and she might suffer from some psychological sickness.
I would make her follow a treatment. Killing her would be as cruel as what she did to her baby (I'm against death penalty).

Humanity is sad... defenilty.

Back
Top Bottom