Please Bathe Yourself in My Douche-Tastic Poetry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just sitting here procrastinating for my Biochemistry Test Studying, and Figured I'd enlighten you all, or at least those little pits somewhere in the left handed side of your brains... With a nice and lighthearted Limerick.

But do not be deceived.. This is in Free Your Mind for a Reason.. This little work of art is Political Satire at it's best... It would be a shameful and ignorant person not to Acknowledge the meaning, the emotion, and the statement on politics today that is contained in the next few lines.

Go Irish.

I've always wanted to be a Goonie
Cuz We all know Chunk can Set us Free
He's Victorious in any scuffle
As he Unleashes the Violent Truffle Shuffle
And rides to safety on the pelvis of 1 Eyed Willy

To Be Updated daily.

[This message has been edited by Lemonite (edited 02-21-2002).]

There's a great little forum around here called "Dream Out Loud" for the purpose of : "Share[ing] your stories, essays, poetry, dreams, concert or meeting U2 memories"

Good poetry.

Really all I wanted to say is "douche-tastic". How great is that?

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

As I continue to drown myself in vats of Pink Bismuth, seperating candy corn because I just want the middle orange section, I can only help.....

Her Name Was Annabell Lee
A Jugg-Tastic Missionary
She Guzzled Oyster Juice
And In Her Bonnet she Puked
Then she found she was as wily as popeye, as Crafty as Willow, and Attempted to pluck each and every hair from her eyebrow out by a chop stick.

Jelly Beans are back for Easter...

L.Unplugged

200.jpg

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

Osmosis be de passive transpo't uh booze

Hahahaha... Ahhh.. 'Breathes in a nice Lungfull of Ethanol Smeared Fog'.. Screaming Flower Knows What I'm getting at...

That is a Beautiful Picture, How can you not help but look at it, See the box, and not Bust Out Laughing... I mean, It's a Ri-Cock-U-Lous-LY Hilarity Inspiring Sight.

L.Unplugged

A Politically Inspired HaiKu to Prod the Minds of FYM:

Summer's Eve
Daschle in Tandem
Gargling

Have you Heard the latest Rumblings and Bitchings from people calling George Washington a Racist?

Geezus..

Oh Well.. At least, I heard that Dick Gephardt is a fan of Peeps, You know the colored Sugar coated delights of Easter, and now apparently every holiday of the year.. It seems he likes the feeling of shaking the little chicken over his head so the sugar crystals can gleefully play in his comb-over.

L.Unplugged

Ah, It is Midterm Week, Fr. Gorski did not challenge me too very much, McKenna and Human Ethology will be a series of videos on SIDS, and It is Very Cold Here..

Negative Two Below
Brings with it Mounds of Snow
A Bountiful Delight of Shall our Dear Dome Glow
But Yet still the girls dress for Heartland as the Resident Ho.

Oh.. Deary Me.. Things never seem to Change do they.. Well that's why I slouch it and cover my Face as I head to Coach's.

L.Unplugged

Oh Me Oh My.. I just have returned from a night at Coaches.. Geezus.. Can I go any lower?.. apparently not.. but then again, I am heading to Senior Bar Tomorrow..

The funny thing I noticed, whilst my drunken friend was hitting on some girl talking 'politics', I have come to the conclusion that using the words 'nausea', and 'sickening' are no way to land a 'broad' as she was referred to later in the conversation...

Where is My Pitcher?.. "I just pissed it out".. I kid you not..

L.Unplugged

Originally posted by Lemonite:
The funny thing I noticed, whilst my drunken friend was hitting on some girl talking 'politics', I have come to the conclusion that using the words 'nausea', and 'sickening' are no way to land a 'broad' as she was referred to later in the conversation...

Where is My Pitcher?.. "I just pissed it out".. I kid you not..

L.Unplugged

Hmmm...I thought cheap beer and intelligent conversations were the free pass into any college girls panties...I must be mistaken. You know what really works - douche-tastic poetry and cheap beer!
rolleyes.gif

The Long Awaited Spring Break Edition... The Bathing Continues...

Immaterial Yams
Walking in the Snow
Clark Grizwold

Yankee Candles do have some amazing scents, just recently I finished my Christmas Cookie, but Now I'm on to My CHristmas Eve, It has such an aromatic scent reminiscient of Bubble Gum/Candy Apple with that touch only Santa can Bring.

Pour me another Asshole,

L.Unplugged

I can't believe this thread hasn't been moved or something.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

this thread would suck in any forum
perhaps "or something" might be an option

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Screaming Flower.. 'Lemonhead'... *SigH*, I'd expect more originality from a fellow domer.

Oh, leave my non-obnoxious golden-domer buddy alone! She is what ND folks should be about - proud, yet humble!

Instead of using you "Word of the day" calendar you for Christmas - why don't you stop and look up this word I keep mentioning in my posts that I am hunting you down in: HUMBLE.

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Oh, leave my non-obnoxious golden-domer buddy alone! She is what ND folks should be about - proud, yet humble!

thank you zone!
biggrin.gif

oh and sorry sicy.
icon33.gif
wink.gif

That's ok it seems he doesnt like it anyway... * sniff

* throws arm to forehead dramatically

Whatever will I do.

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I can't believe this thread hasn't been moved or something.

Don't be such a stick in the mud, There is intermittent political satire in this Thread.. And will continue to be slammed bammed with other such insightful comments on our society at large.

L.Unplugged

Don't be such a stick in the mud, There is intermittent political satire in this Thread.. And will continue to be slammed bammed with other such insightful comments on our society at large.

L.Unplugged

OK...and this is the example?

The Long Awaited Spring Break Edition... The Bathing Continues...

Immaterial Yams
Walking in the Snow
Clark Grizwold

Yankee Candles do have some amazing scents, just recently I finished my Christmas Cookie, but Now I'm on to My CHristmas Eve, It has such an aromatic scent reminiscient of Bubble Gum/Candy Apple with that touch only Santa can Bring.

Pour me another Asshole,

L.Unplugged

political satire....O.K.

*ZoneStick happily joins BC in the mud.

Originally posted by zonelistener:
political satire....O.K.

*ZoneStick happily joins BC in the mud.

Hahahaa.. A Worthy attempt at creating a yamtastically fantabulous statement, It's nice to see that you go hunting for any and every way you can criticize me.. After your response in the 'All Purpose' forum, I can understand the franticness of your hunt.

Lighten Up kid.

Screaming Flower.. 'Lemonhead'... *SigH*, I'd expect more originality from a fellow domer.

A Moon is Created from Rocks
A Uniform Bearing Official
With Gifts from All Walks
Objectified in the Heavens as Yams
Where the Idaho Spud is Lambasted, Spit upon, and Shat on as his own tune he tries to Whistle.

L. Unplugged

[This message has been edited by Lemonite (edited 03-08-2002).]

Oh Deary Me,

Can you believe the latest Scandal, It's just soooo amazingly intoxicatingly enrapturing that I am left speechless. It's as if time has stopped, Charleston West Virginia has become a national landmark famous for it's sunbathing Middle Aged Men, and Dhalsim-like Yogaesque Monks wearing nothing more than purple togas and olive leafs.. Oh dear.. the HORROR of it all.. What has happened to our most sancrosanct state?

Where have the Mountaineers gone, those who are willing to work for their days breath, those who will mine the hills themselves.. They are ousted by the Icelandic Neanderthals who come into town chiming their Horns with Llamas and Emus carrying these newfangled Diplomatically liberal light bulbs burning brightly on ozone, but for some reason we do not see....

L.Unplugged

Zonelistener will now use a big word for Lemonite in a opinion piece on "douchetastic" poetry:

I wish Lemonite would stop his coprophagous behavior!

[This message has been edited by zonelistener (edited 03-10-2002).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom