Pick the VP Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AngelofHarlem01 said:
I'd still love an Obama/Biden ticket.
:up:

Biden is very impressed by Obama.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

If Clinton gets the nomination she has to pick Obama in order to even come close to winning the race. If Obama wins he has to stay so fuckin far away from Clinton in order to even come close to winning the race. I can't understand why Democrats just DON'T SEEM TO GET IT!!!!

diamond said:

doesn't he have a pregnant gf?

dbs

according to the national enquirer.....but then again they also claim that theres a real batboy

McCain//Huckabee

Obama//Edwards

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

He really said that? How did I miss that? :huh:

Last edited:
diamond said:

Or is this America?:

2008-02-27T161604Z_01_NOOTR_RTRIDSP_2_HEALTH-USA-POLITICS-DEBATE-DC.jpg

This is America. Get used to it. And you were kidding, right? lolzzzzzz

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:

This is America. Get used to it. And you were kidding, right? lolzzzzzz

this is a better America:

broaden your thinking and..

url

try thinking...

480px-Condoleezza_Rice.jpg

outside of the box.

:)

dbs

That's funny, you telling me to think outside of the box regarding this issue. We all know why that's a better America to you. It's insulting for you to say that Sen Clinton and Sen Obama are not America.

MrsSpringsteen said:

Google it

that's just it, it wasn't broadcasted front and center like the macca story.

but you can always google and research, dig deep on things to determine if something happened.

dbs

diamond said:

that's just it, it wasn't broadcasted front and center like the macca story

Paul McCartney made a racial slur? I assume you mean macaca :sexywink:

Seems to me it was front and center, on the non-cable newscasts as well. At the time a number of people were making foot-in-mouth comments. As we can all see the Ferraro story is quite mainstream-no left leaning bias there. Nothing the media loves more, other than the real story behind high priced call girls-which was on all three morning shows at the same time this morning.

MrsSpringsteen said:

:shh: Don't shatter his delusions

the MSM handled the Biden racist remark much more gingerly than the George Allen racist remark.

To not admit that would be dishonest.

dbs

diamond said:

the MSM handled the Biden racist remark much more gingerly than the George Allen racist remark.

To not admit that would be dishonest.

dbs

do you not think that a poor choice of words -- "clean" or "articulate" -- is different than using a racial slur like "macaca"?

Obama/GORE !!! Ya, it's a stretch, just speculating, but it makes sense.

Gore didn't want to fight the Clinton's for the nom. and he will have 8 yrs in the WH to work his global warming agenda and then take the reins after Obama. It's perfect!
16 yrs of dems in the WH!

Irvine511 said:

do you not think that a poor choice of words -- "clean" or "articulate" -- is different than using a racial slur like "macaca"?

Well when you add Biden's comment about all East Indians own Dunkin Donuts and Convience stores, or something to that effect-taking both of Biden's comments vs. George Allan's one, taking Biden's 2 comments into totality with minimal MSM coverage they both received it's pretty easy to see who gets a pass and who doesn't, and if you can't admit that then this conversation is over gf-and you're sleeping on the couch.:angry:

two snaps.

:wink:

dbs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom