Peter Jennings has lung cancer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There is hope for Peter jennings. There are different forms of lung cancer, some more treatable than others. It took courage (and possibly pain) for him to speak at the end of tonight's broadcast. Ironically, our local ABC affiliate had a spot about it on the local news rigth after that, and the anchor who gave the story about Jennings is a recent breast cancer survivor. It was a good idea to have her report the story and mention the e-mail that Jennings sent to "the entire ABC News family," because her reporting it as a survivor was an expression of hope. I can only offer prayers and best wishes for Peter.

~U2Alabama

I hope the best for him.

We work on lung cancer blockers in my lab.

Lung cancer is one of the most difficult things to treat. It responds to essentially nothing. Terrible, frustrating and generally very disappointing results.

Hi!

I lost a family member to lung cancer which started with throat cancer.....he had a feeding tube for 3 years because of the throat and then it spread to the lung area.....once in the lung was a matter of a few months.

:(

carol
wizard2c
:|

Ft. Worth Frog said:
I'm a Brokaw man myself, but I wish Jennings the best. I pray he has a speedy recovery.

:(

Hi!

I hope the best for him too but it's a dire illness.

carol
wizard2c
:|

PS: FtWorthfrog......ya have a funny name......catches me less than humorous.
:slant:

Back
Top Bottom