Payrolls Barely Rise in Weak Jobs Report

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScarletWine has nothing of merit to add, just personal attacks, she has her eyes closed to the world outside, the world is passing her by

Fizzing, you said it correctly, many people get news from the internet. Those links I posted above are all on the internet, it's vital to keep reading newspapers and information on the internet. The Seattle Times, LA Times, Hartford Courant... they're all on the internet and reputable sources of information that easily showed that the 'friend' of the other poster was wrong about Wal-Mart.

If someone wants to come on here and say Wal-Mart is only paying their managers around $50,000 a year and nowhere near $90,000, they batter back this up with some sources, because as we saw, those numbers were far off.

According to Seattle Times, LA Times, Hartford Courant, Teamster website.... and many other sources, all links WHICH I PROVIDED, it clearly states that many Wal-Mart managers are making $95,000 and others of larger Wal-Mart stores are making $130,000.

It's so important to keep reading newspapers from all around the world and country, and see what's really going on, often times these 'friends' are misleading and have their eyes closed and only supply personal attacks like ScarletWine. We saw with California's ex-governor and with Howard Dean's latest numbers, that personal attacks don't get a person too far.

Re: ...

U2LipstickBoy said:
ScarletWine has nothing of merit to add, just personal attacks, she has her eyes closed to the world outside, the world is passing her by

Fizzing, you said it correctly, many people get news from the internet. Those links I posted above are all on the internet, it's vital to keep reading newspapers and information on the internet. The Seattle Times, LA Times, Hartford Courant... they're all on the internet and reputable sources of information that easily showed that the 'friend' of the other poster was wrong about Wal-Mart.

If someone wants to come on here and say Wal-Mart is only paying their managers around $50,000 a year and nowhere near $90,000, they batter back this up with some sources, because as we saw, those numbers were far off.

According to Seattle Times, LA Times, Hartford Courant, Teamster website.... and many other sources, all links WHICH I PROVIDED, it clearly states that many Wal-Mart managers are making $95,000 and others of larger Wal-Mart stores are making $130,000.

It's so important to keep reading newspapers from all around the world and country, and see what's really going on, often times these 'friends' are misleading and have their eyes closed and only supply personal attacks like ScarletWine. We saw with California's ex-governor and with Howard Dean's latest numbers, that personal attacks don't get a person too far.

What is your problem? Go back and look at those sources you listed. They all have the same exact quote. The quote comes from Walmart and says:
Wal-Mart store managers earn about $95,000 annually, including bonuses, according to the company. Supercenter managers earn $130,000.
This 95,000 is with bonus, I was speaking salary. I agreed that some can make up to 95,000, but this is no where near the average. I have first hand knowledge working with WalMart I know this isn't an average. Forget about my friend for awhile and look at everything else in my post. And before you start lecturing anyone about personal attacks why don't you take a look at your own posts.

Re: ...

U2LipstickBoy said:

I don't think so and this is the last reply you will get from me regardless of your reponse.

Every reply you have made to each subject in FYM has been so off the mainstream that they are derrogatory to millions of people, not to mention many wonderful people here in FYM. If you had come here to make a serious contribution regardless of your views that would be ok, however, you are just repeating hatred and repeating yourself.

Ta Ta.

Well, everyone agrees

Well, I see that I posted the last post that dealt with the merits of the topic thread. All following posts only addressed the tone and some from such people as ScarletWine just sunk to levels of personal attacks. Personal attacks are always an ammunition used when a person has nothing left of value to say. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom