Patti : Infinita tristeza

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Holy John

Acrobat
WTO, the very very democratic organization to help the world (yi-haaaaa) is having a very democratic meeting in the very democratic country Qatar (and very very secured against terrorists like us because cunts like us who reject the new economic order can't protest)... I thought of you on this special day (I hope you know what day it is today : D?a internacional a pensar de la consecuencia sucia del globalization econ?mico y del nuevo orden.

War is going on, the media still ignores the thousands of deaths in the world caused by war, the new economical order and other madness of humanity, this error created by a junkie...
Demasiado malo no vivimos cerca de uno a porque ahora le tomar?a en mis brazos... La miseria y la ignorancia hace que desea morir.... WTO, the very very democratic organization to help the world (yi-haaaaa) is having a very democratic meeting in the very democratic country Qatar (and very very secured against terrorists like us because cunts like us who reject the new economic order can't protest)... I thought of you on this special day (I hope you know what day it is today : D?a internacional a pensar de la consecuencia sucia del globalization econ?mico y del nuevo orden.

War is going on, the media still ignores the thousands of deaths in the world caused by war, the new economical order and other madness of humanity, this error created by a junkie...
Demasiado malo no vivimos cerca de uno a porque ahora le tomar?a en mis brazos... La miseria y la ignorancia hace que desea morir....
WTO, the very very democratic organization to help the world (yi-haaaaa) is having a very democratic meeting in the very democratic country Qatar (and very very secured against terrorists like us because cunts like us who reject the new economic order can't protest)... I thought of you on this special day (I hope you know what day it is today : D?a internacional a pensar de la consecuencia sucia del globalization econ?mico y del nuevo orden.

Demasiado malo no vivimos cerca de uno a porque ahora le tomar?a en mis brazos... La miseria y la ignorancia hace que desea morir....

------------------
United Nations : www.un.org - UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund) : www.unicef.org
UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) : [URL=http://www.unesco.org

?Je suis le dernier homme. Contre tous, je me d?fendrai...?
"I am the last man. Against all, I shall defend myself..."
- 'Rhinoc?ros', Ionesco

Hey, I only posted that once... what's the problem with internet ???? check it up, junkies..

------------------
United Nations : www.un.org - UNICEF (United Nations Children's Fund) : www.unicef.org
UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) : [URL=http://www.unesco.org

?Je suis le dernier homme. Contre tous, je me d?fendrai...?
- 'Rhinoc?ros', Ionesco

Awwwww!
You are SO sweet! I wish I could be there too (or you here).

Please, keep rocking, you are not going to change the world, but you can make your world perfect. I know you can.

BTW, what happened in Genova is a GOOD example of what NATO forces have to do to stop us...we were causing so much trouble that they had to kill one of us...you know...it's so hard to have some ppl shouting for justice at your back...*sigh*
Peace n' Love!

------------------
Patti
-Pride Girl-

Patti, it was Genoa. You made a typewritting error
smile.gif
G8, not NATO.. though it's the same people and same mind, though NATO representatives were there.

But remember :

Hasta la victoria, siempre..

------------------
UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) : <A HREF="http://www.unesco.org

?Je" TARGET=_blank>www.unesco.org

?Je</A> suis le dernier homme. Contre tous, je me d?fendrai...?
- 'Rhinoc?ros', Ionesco

Back
Top Bottom