Patriots Superbowl victory is now racist?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodysunday972

War Child
What the hell man?! :doh::huh:

16422911_1288723954539416_7311062337748636_o.jpg

I'm not sure starting a thread everytime we find a group of dumb people on twitter is going to be worth our time or space, it would take up all of FYM.

Yeah, seriously what's next, talking about comments left on YouTube videos?

Yeah, seriously what's next, talking about comments left on YouTube videos?

I brought it up anitram because its supposed to be about the enjoyment of the game.....How did we get from that too THIS IS RACIST? :doh:

You have to admit some of this is pretty disgusting.

uVqbFXK.jpg

HrM4Mgi.jpg

PBJp9tQ.jpg

For Gods sake people are attacking Lady Gaga for not being political during the half time event. Can anyone explain this insanity to me?

Lady Gaga Shuns Politics At Super Bowl, So The Left SLAMS Her | Daily Wire

I brought it up anitram because its supposed to be about the enjoyment of the game.....How did we get from that too THIS IS RACIST? :doh:

You have to admit some of this is pretty disgusting.

uVqbFXK.jpg

HrM4Mgi.jpg

PBJp9tQ.jpg

For Gods sake people are attacking Lady Gaga for not being political during the half time event. Can anyone explain this insanity to me?

Lady Gaga Shuns Politics At Super Bowl, So The Left SLAMS Her | Daily Wire

It's Twitter, that's all you need to know.

Why is this shocking?

Why is this shocking?

Honestly....I didn't think it had gotten to the point people get to this stage over a team winning a foot ball game.....Granted I'm not that big a football fan.:reject:

Then again some people have to cause drama regardless.

Honestly....I didn't think it had gotten to the point people get to this stage over a team winning a foot ball game.....Granted I'm not that big a football fan.:reject:

Trump supporters were posting links of fake news asking for people to not watch halftime saying Lady GaGa was going to do a tribute the Muslim Religion, perform a satanic ritual, etc. Then afterwards were saying 'Liberals are flipping their lids because she thanked her mom and dad and mentioned God.

Twitter gives a voice to idiots of all persuasions.

Why is this shocking?

more importantly, why do you care so much about what some anonymous racist attention-seeking assholes on twitter said? and if it's so disgusting and racist and terrible then why are you reposting so damn much of it? :huh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom