Pardon me .... Can I ask a question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
If you were to get an opportunity to ask God one question, what would it be?

*knows of a whole lot of comments he can make based on the fact that the top belief from melon's belief test was Secular Humanism, but refrains from doing so*

My question would be: Why?

That should be enough for a while...

:)

Marty

if heaven is a place of complete honesty
then how is anyone able to survive there?

Are the Leafs EVER going to win the Stanley Cup again?:sigh:

Honestly, I would ask: "really Lord, what is it exactly that you do?"

Last edited:
since the thing that first came to mind is taken already ("why??")...i'll go for the 2nd one...
Are you just sitting there laughing at us killing ourselves off, or do you really think something's gonna happen down here?

"Exactly why did You create us?" - meaning, why did He create the world and everything in it

Last edited:
"My former Senator, Howell Heflin, used to claim that you never let politicians into heaven. I thought that the claim was probably valid. Was he right?"

What happened that one night after that one party when I woke up in the quad wearing a pink tutu and some bright orange sunglasses? No one will tell me....

Okay, seriously:

Am I good enough to hang out with you after I die? 'Cause, you know, I'd like to.

God, will the baby I miscarraged know who I am. When I get to heaven?

Inis said:
God, will the baby I miscarraged know who I am. When I get to heaven?

:sad:
:hug:

-----------
i'd ask him to give me a glimpse of my life on november 12, 2006. [random date]
selfish, i know.

the bigger things i dont think i'd be able to handle knowing on my own.

:slant:

GroundBeneathU2 said:
since the thing that first came to mind is taken already ("why??")...i'll go for the 2nd one...
Are you just sitting there laughing at us killing ourselves off, or do you really think something's gonna happen down here?

Laughin? No, I don't think he/she is?

I would ask him/her: did I disappoint you?

nbcrusader said:

How do you know?

...and my question would be... hm... maybe without words. i?d just listen if there is anything i can understand. or i would ask lots of questions about the holy energy and the manifestation of life and what happens after death and if future is future or if its all now and what he?s planning and if i am allowed to help him and if i will meet the persons who left me too early.. stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom