Outfoxed by Dean

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scarletwine

New Yorker
I haven't seen this documentary yet, but I understand it is pretty indicative of the daily Republican agenda by my favorite Fair & Balanced news.

I have to say I still love Dean.

'OUTFOXED'

Monday night, however, Dean was not in a joking mood during an
interview with Sean Hannity, a talk show host on the Fox News
television network.

At one point during the interview, Dean challenged Hannity on the facts the host was using to attack the positions of John Kerry and John Edwards on Iraq and the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq before the war.

"As a matter of fact, that's what they didn't say," Dean told Hannity.
"And if you think they should, you should watch 'Outfoxed.' It's a
great movie that says why people like you say things like that on this television station."

Dean recently spoke at the premiere of "Outfoxed" and in his speeches has urged audiences to see it. The documentary criticizes Fox News, accusing it of being a conservatively biased, propagandist media outlet for the Republican cause.

Moments later, Hannity ended the interview, explaining that "Governor, we're going to take a break and go take a look at former President Jimmy Carter who is now on the podium directly to my left."

Laura Gross, a Dean aide, said Tuesday the interview had been scheduled for 20 minutes and ended after only seven minutes.

? Burlington Free Press, 2004.

Good grief! It must have been quite a heated exchange. It's funny, I was just watching Rev. Al Sharpton giving his speech, and he was just screaming the thing. I couldn't help but say "Eat your heart out Howard Dean". :reject:

If you believe Fox News then it's a miracle you have a high enough IQ to have even switched the tv on in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom