O'Reilly or the "Stoned Slackers"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BVS

Blue Crack Supplier
Hey, what's wrong with stoned slackers? I like alot of stoned slackers. I certainly can't say I like a lot of O'Reilly's fans.

I don't have cable so I can't watch the Daily Show, but I do think I'll pick up that book!

uh...wha....oh duuuuuuudes. you tooootalllly have to see the blue crack when you're higgggggggggghhhhh.....oh, my fingers feel weird on teh keyboooadodrosoakjkghgkldleosodmng

[acty, that last word was kind of fun to type, but I swear I'm sober.]

sharky said:
uh...wha....oh duuuuuuudes. you tooootalllly have to see the blue crack when you're higgggggggggghhhhh.....oh, my fingers feel weird on teh keyboooadodrosoakjkghgkldleosodmng

[acty, that last word was kind of fun to type, but I swear I'm sober.]

Actually...it is kinda fun to surf it then... :eek:

PS But seriously, there's no is the stoner smiley. Ya gotta get a stoner smiley here.

I think comedy central was answering in jest. my parents are smart people but they somehow love o'reilly. I don't get it.

I particularly liked this part of the story:
Comedy Central also touted a recent study by the University of Pennsylvania's National Annenberg Election Survey, which said young viewers of "The Daily Show" were more likely to answer questions about politics correctly than those who don't.

Comedy Central had no statistics on how many people watch "The Daily Show" stoned.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

o'reilly was making a joke, and a joke that stewart laughed at. no need to make some right wing conspiracy out of it.

i dont see any references to right wing conspiracies.

comedy central has merely capitalized on a clever opportunity to showcase one of its properties. perhaps the ceo of gm is impressed.

I like Stewart's other laugh-it-off comment about the controversy: "Hey, we're trying to reach out to undecided voters, and who knows more about indecision than stoned slackers? Ice cream or pretzels, ice cream or pretzels..."

I'm a slacker. I occasionally get stoned. I also watch The Daily Show. So maybe there is a grain of truth to it all. :wink:

PS: Sicy has a stoner smiley. It's just the drunk one with a joint in its mouth. :drunk:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:sad:

i watch both shows... who cares.

o'reilly was making a joke, and a joke that stewart laughed at. no need to make some right wing conspiracy out of it.

Touchy aren't we? :D

Back
Top Bottom