Oral sex lessons to cut rates of teenage pregnancy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nbcrusader said:
This is not about blame. No one deserves to be a victim.

We can learn how the criminal mind thinks and the steps we can take to reduce our likelihood of being a target. This is not the ideal. It is how we cope with an imperfect world.

In my opinion and experience harrassment does not depend on what a woman is wearing. That's what I was trying to say; she is as likely to be harassed wearing sweatpants as she is jeans or a skirt. That's what's so messed up about this.

oliveu2cm said:

No, I know he wouldn't. It's a touchy subject for me, when women get 'blamed' or told by dressing a certain way they tempt men into behaving wrong.

It is a touchy subject for me too, and I'm sorry if I came across as negative towards you or critical of you olive, because I didn't mean it in that way at all.

Sorry :hug:

MrsSpringsteen said:

It is a touchy subject for me too, and I'm sorry if I came across as negative towards you or critical of you olive, because I didn't mean it in that way at all.

Sorry :hug:

of course you didn't! :)

I know someone that works in the ER and this week a mother brought her 12 year old daughter in thinking she was having an appendicitis attack.... she didn't have appendicitis she had a baby. :| :| :|

Back
Top Bottom