Ongoing Mass Shootings Thread pt 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both suspects in custody.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Two suspects that were picked up from the car chase have been released, I'm hearing.

God...I feel sick. I don't have much to say. I loved living in DFW. I loved it. This makes me feel ill.

Who could be responsible for something like this? Two snipers makes it seem organized. "Snipers" makes it seem organized.

I fear that this is some ISIS shit trying to capitalize on an enraged African American community.

So the guy in the parking garage is still there, they're still negotiating with him. Says there are bombs all over the place. There's a female suspect, and then two other suspects that may or may not be the same ones that were supposedly released. Jesus.

And Downtown Dallas is crime scene and sounds like it'll be shut down tomorrow.

Just watched news conference, one still at large, exchanging gunshots
In time we will have more information, I won't speculate, just wait for more reliable information

So the guy in the parking garage is still there, they're still negotiating with him. Says there are bombs all over the place. There's a female suspect, and then two other suspects that may or may not be the same ones that were supposedly released. Jesus.

And Downtown Dallas is crime scene and sounds like it'll be shut down tomorrow.

Shit.

Yeah, I'm definitely thinking along the same lines as LN7 right now.

This is insane. I'm praying to God that this is the end and there's not bombs or anything that will kill more people. I was just in Dallas today visiting some friends. They said it's madness over there right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The one deceased suspect was killed by the police sending in a robot that detonated the suspect's own bomb.

EDIT: Now they're saying they brought their own bomb in to do it?

Last edited:
I made a point to stop following news after these events for at least 24-48 hours.

So much info gets thrown out there by our 24/7 media that it does nothing but fuel conspiracy theories or unintended backlash against individuals or groups.

I made a point to stop following news after these events for at least 24-48 hours.

So much info gets thrown out there by our 24/7 media that it does nothing but fuel conspiracy theories or unintended backlash against individuals or groups.

a wise decision, and sadly real news is watered down with them putting up social media as a source,
and one non fact can get put in what may be considered reliable source and them everybody repeats it

But nah, we totally don't need to do something about access to guns in this country. Nope. We're fine.
You do realize how challenging it is to convince a multicultural, multiethnic, multiracial and hyperdiverse, 324 million population to think in an homogeneous way with regards to a gun control policy?

Whether we like or not, the diversity of the US population is the one to blame.

Dfit00; said:
You do realize how challenging it is to convince a multicultural, multiethnic, multiracial and hyperdiverse, 324 million population to think in an homogeneous way with regards to a gun control policy?
You will never get a homogenous thinking. That's not the goal. We've all seen how those movies play out.

Dfit00; said:
Whether we like or not, the diversity of the US population is the one to blame.

This is simpleton thinking.

Breaking News. Attack in Nice,FR

Large van plows into crowds celebrating Bastille day. Suspect gets out starts shooting. Killed in shootout with police.

30+ dead

100+ injured

Breaking News. Attack in Nice,FR

Large van plows into crowds celebrating Bastille day. Suspect gets out starts shooting. Killed in shootout with police.

30+ dead

100+ injured

May not be over yet, unfortunately.

When will this terror shit stop? Not too long since I wrote crap things involving extremism, and now this. In Nice. I also have doubts about French (and Belgian) intelligence, allow me to express this too. Unavoidable. But maybe intensifying supervising movements and "people"? I don't want to talk soon and then repent, but other European countries aren't experiencing this, or at least not with this frequency. Extremists are anywhere in Europe, from Bosnia all the way to Spain, but the French nucleus is particularly active.

Do we actually have reason to ask if Bono's ok? I'm pretty sure he's there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom