One more > for Family Values??? - Page 17 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-06-2007, 02:17 PM   #241
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511
you know what i'm struck by?

Craig didn't do anything wrong. legally. it seems like he was nailed by a way overeager cop. there was toe-tapping, but there were no words exchanged, and certainly no sex proposition let alone indecent exposure or (gasp) an actual blow job.

i have a hard time understanding this too. i'm sure we've all received much more direct advances than what he did elsewhere. especially public places like a bar.

Old 09-06-2007, 02:20 PM   #242
Blue Crack Supplier

GOP '08: NOW TOTALLY POSITIVELY COCKSUCKER FREE!

Old 09-06-2007, 02:27 PM   #243
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by diamond

of course you guys dont; you only hear things you want to hear.

dbs
Irony doesn't exist in your dictionary, does it?
Old 09-06-2007, 02:33 PM   #244
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by unico

i have a hard time understanding this too. i'm sure we've all received much more direct advances than what he did elsewhere. especially public places like a bar.
You guys conveniently forget that "Senator Wide Stance" leered at the cop for 2 minutes thru the cracks in the stall door, before entering the neighboring stall, he was cruising.

In your haste for pro love for homosexuality, you consistently omit this fact.

At the gym this morning after my work out I used the bathroom.
I'm a large fellow 6 ft 4".
While sitting on the throne, preparing to unleash a rather large "John Kerry" into the cabode, i realized that normal behavior is that you want to keep your feet as close to the center as possible. It is very difficult to do a "wide stance" as the Senator alleged.

And having a fellow spy on me for 2 minutes and then having that same fellow move into the next stall, tap a his foot distinctly 3 times, inch is right over to mine, and then reach under the divider a cpl of times, would be considered an invasion of privacy and if that were to happen to me at the gym while on the throne in the midst of expelling my "John Kerry", I would hurriedly wipe my "Ted Kennedy" and report the fiend.

Are we clear my deviant sympathizers?

Thanks,

dbs
Old 09-06-2007, 02:37 PM   #245
Blue Crack Addict

Are men who make unwanted leering advances towards women deviants? So much of that is far worse than "leering" through a bathroom stall. How about grabbing breasts and butts, for starters? Honking and yelling at them from a car?

"pro love for homosexuality"? Unbelievable.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:42 PM   #246
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 08:50 AM
Quote:

You guys conveniently forget that "Senator Wide Stance" leered at the cop for 2 minutes thru the cracks in the stall door, before entering the neighboring stall, he was cruising.

While sitting on the throne, preparing to unleash a rather large "John Kerry" into the cabode, i realized that normal behavior is that you want to keep your feet as close to the center as possible. It is very difficult to do a "wide stance" as the Senator alleged.

And having a fellow spy on me for 2 minutes and then having that same fellow move into the next stall, tap a his foot distinctly 3 times, inch is right over to mine, and then reach under the divider a cpl of times, would be considered an invasion of privacy and if that were to happen to me at the gym while on the throne in the midst of expelling my "John Kerry", I would hurriedly wipe my "Ted Kennedy" and report the fiend.

Thanks,

dbs
Old 09-06-2007, 02:42 PM   #247
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

Thanks,

dbs

for chrissakes.

everyone thinks he WAS cruising, but that doesn't mean he broke ANY laws.

before my gym almost killed me, i had a moment where a man in a shower opposite mine had the shower curtain halfway open. he was all soapy and seeming to take a long time getting himself clean. i "read" this as a possible come-on, since we were the only ones back there, but i obviously wasn't interested, so i finished, dried off, and got changed and went home.

now i don't KNOW that he was cruising. why? because he didn't SAY anything to me. he didn't wave an erect penis in my face nor did he start to masturbate with the shower curtain open. i can ASSUME he was cruising, but if i were mistaken, it would be horribly embarassing for all, and we all know what happens when you ASSUME.

hence, Craig did not break any laws. they two men didn't even speak.

i am speaking in legal terms here. i think he was, indeed, cruising for a blow job. but that doesn't mean, in this instance, that he actually broke a law. this has nothing to do with a love for or hatred of homosexuality. we are talking about LAWS. and i am not totally comfortable with you labling this activity "homosexual" -- since, as we know, the Senator has confirmed for us all that he is "not gay."

and please stop throwing around the word "deviant." you don't even know what it means.

(ps -- large shits are manly, that was hot!)
Old 09-06-2007, 02:43 PM   #248
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
Are men who make unwanted leering advances towards women deviants? So much of that is far worse than "leering" through a bathroom stall. How about grabbing breasts and butts, for starters? Honking and yelling at them from a car?

no, see, that's fine because there's a vagina involved.

(who's the avatar cutie?)
Old 09-06-2007, 02:44 PM   #249
Blue Crack Supplier

also, if you saw someone "spying" on you for 2 minutes as you unleashed a barrage of "Mitt Romneys" into the water, wouldn't you wipe and get up and leave if you were uncomfortable?
Old 09-06-2007, 02:45 PM   #250
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
GOP '08: NOW TOTALLY POSITIVELY COCKSUCKER FREE!
You're mistaken little friend:

http://online.logcabin.org/photo_gallery/

dbs
Old 09-06-2007, 02:47 PM   #251
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

You're mistaken little friend:

http://online.logcabin.org/photo_gallery/

dbs

it's not like anyone in the GOP listens to them anyway.

also, my 6'4" of rugged masculinity leavened by a killer sense of style, how much do you bench?

Old 09-06-2007, 02:47 PM   #252
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

no, see, that's fine because there's a vagina involved.

(who's the avatar cutie?)
Yes of course, absolutely. All hetero leering by men is perfectly acceptable in the eyes of some, and never disrespectful or deviant. Maybe even divinely inspired, who knows?

It's Mike Lowell, Sox third baseman. And he's mine
Old 09-06-2007, 02:48 PM   #253
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
also, if you saw someone "spying" on you for 2 minutes as you unleashed a cpl of turds, wouldn't you wipe and get up and leave if you were uncomfortable?
Not if I were law enforcement working vice silly man.

dbs
Old 09-06-2007, 02:48 PM   #254
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

Thanks,

dbs
Try reading the thread. I'm sick of this.

You're missing the ENTIRE point.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:50 PM   #255
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

Not if I were law enforcement working vice silly man.

dbs

you see?