OMG I can't Believe someone would do this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

therulz

Acrobat
They just arrested a couple for locking their 5 year old twin sons in a room inside little homemade cages and treating them like animals...the couple's 20 year old son called in a complaint and when the police showed up the couple had the kids locked in cages covered in filth, urine and feces etc...said they were too active and they locked them in there to keep them out of trouble.....some neighbor says they just thought the boys were handicapped because they only answered with grunts and little one word statements at five...(c'mon...it is the parents who are mentals..didn't someone suspect something before????)

Why do people like THIS have kids?:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:mad:

That's like this story i read about this blind Californian couple (I think it was), who had a 12 or 13 year old daughter who they had kept tied to a cot bed for all of her life...she wasn't allowed to speak and was beaten if she made noise and stuff like that. Then when they arrested the parents and put the girl who they called "Genie" into care, she couldn't learn how to speak properly or walk or anything like that.
It's disgusting... Just when you think your parents are the worst in the world :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom