OMG....Hillary is going on O'Reilly tonight!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AchtungBono

Refugee
Forget the last episode of "M.A.S.H"
Forget the "Who Shot JR?" hysteria.....
Forget the "Superbowl"....
Forget the "I have a dream" speech.....lol.
Forget the moon landing......
Forget the "Thrilla in manilla".....

THIS will be THE TV event of the Millenium!!! Hillary Clinton and Bill O'Reilly will be in the same room on the same show only inches away from each other.......two people who LOATHE each other going head to head.

Now this is "Must-See" TV!!

She has turned down every single interview request from O'Reilly for over 10 years and I absolutely can't WAIT to see what happens.

I have no doubt that he's going to rip her to shreds on all the painful topics she's tried to avoid - especially Whitewater, Vince Foster and Monica Lewinsky.

So set your TIVO for tonight - something tell's me that the U.S. election will be decided on the outcome of this interview.

except for the superbowl none of the other tv events you mentioned were from this millenium

and I care very little for Clinton, Obama or McCain

Salome said:
except for the superbowl none of the other tv events you mentioned were from this millenium

and I care very little for Clinton, Obama or McCain

You're right Salome.....I stand corrected.
It's just a such an automatic thing to say and for a second I forgot that we've actually changed centuries.....lol.

Thank you.

AchtungBono said:
I have no doubt that he's going to rip her to shreds on all the painful topics she's tried to avoid -

If by "rip her to shreds" you mean boorishly interrupt her, shout her down and be generally obnoxious, then I agree.

Achtung, do you honestly think the outcome of an election is decided by Bill O, a popular but far from actually influential tv show host?

Re: Re: OMG....Hillary is going on O'Reilly tonight!!!

corianderstem said:

If by "rip her to shreds" you mean boorishly interrupt her, shout her down and be generally obnoxious, then I agree.

So true about O'Reilly. He's from the "whoever is loudest wins" school of debating.

Surely they agree on a lot?

I meet they both want to ethnically cleanse the Arabs, right?

I never thought I'd be saying this because I think O'Reilly is a complete dick...but...I hope he tears her apart. It's high time she gets taken to the woodshed like Obama has this past few weeks.

sue4u2 said:
I missed it earlier - but it's on now and he's not able to talk over her so far.
You go girl.. :up:

I won't go as far as saying "you go guy" for O'Reilly but I hope she slips up good...for everyone's sake.

I watched it

and if I had to rate her performance on a 1 to 10

she gets a solid 10

it will be interesting to see if Obama does his show, now

AchtungBono said:

THIS will be THE TV event of the Millenium!!! Hillary Clinton and Bill O'Reilly will be in the same room on the same show only inches away from each other.......two people who LOATHE each other going head to head.

Now this is "Must-See" TV!!

She has turned down every single interview request from O'Reilly for over 10 years and I absolutely can't WAIT to see what happens.

I have no doubt that he's going to rip her to shreds on all the painful topics she's tried to avoid - especially Whitewater, Vince Foster and Monica Lewinsky.

So set your TIVO for tonight - something tell's me that the U.S. election will be decided on the outcome of this interview.

Hello AchtungBono
I know you watched

well, what did you think?

Last edited:
WOW!!! A lot of O'Reilly and Clinton haters here. I watched the show and thought Clinton done EXCELLENT...And that is coming from a Conservative. O'Reilly also did an excellent interview.

For all of you O'Reilly and Clinton haters....before careful what you wish for.

Obama will never get elected in this country with all of the baggage he has...

Racist preacher for 20 years.

Racist wife since marriage.

Soon to be convicted felon who donated a shit load of money to help him to be elected to the Illinois senate.

Same soon to be convicted felon paid for some of his house in Hyde Park IL.

1 $1,650,000.00 06/21/05
5046 S GREENWOOD AVE , CHICAGO, 60615-2806 map
View Details

2 $355,000.00 06/15/05
5011 GREENWOOD ST , SKOKIE, 60077-1627 map
View Details

3 $625,000.00 06/20/05
5050 S GREENWOOD AVE , CHICAGO, 60615-2806 map

Go run these addresses in the chicago tribune.

His buddy bought some land next to his home on 06/20/05 for 625,000.

The next day Obama bought his home for 1,650,000.

Obama got about a half million off of his home yet his buddy paid full price for some grass next to him.

What a joke.

What a repetitive joke.:|

Do you look in your own party's mirror ever? No one responds to your posts because they are the same drive by postings over and over...

Look in the mirror and come back someday and post about something the thread is actually about... give it a try.

Can't believe she's giving Bill O'Reilly any sort of legitimacy... but... I'll try and catch it when it airs here tonight, if only to see how he handles someone with a different view that he really can't just shout down.

Diemen said:
Achtung, do you honestly think the outcome of an election is decided by Bill O, a popular but far from actually influential tv show host?

Hello Diemen,

No I don't - I know that the election is decided by the electoral college.

However, I find it a point in Hilary's favour that she agreed to go on O'Reilly's show - which (like it or not) has a very large audience who no doubt would find great interest in seeing this exchange between them.

I said that the outcome of the election could be decided by this interview, not in terms of favoring one candidate over another but rather in terms of giving Hilary more exposure to people who have yet not made up their mind about her one way or another and who now have a slightly better idea about her and her views.

This is what a democratic election process is all about. Giving people a fair choice of candidates and the chance to hear what they all have to say in order for them to form a learned opinion which will ultimately help them make their choice.

Last edited:
Re: Re: OMG....Hillary is going on O'Reilly tonight!!!

deep said:

Hello AchtungBono
I know you watched

well, what did you think?

Hello Deep,

Because it was on at 3:00 in the morning in Israel, I set up my VCR to tape it and I'll see it tonight.

Afterwards I'll be more than happy to render my opinion.

Have a good day.

I am living with my parents for a few weeks now before I take off for the US (heaven help us all), and they don't have Fox "News." Imagine my heartbreak.

I thought she was great. She knows her shit inside-out, regardless of how annoying her personality or ambition may be. She seemed relaxed and totally in her element and O'Reilly ate it up.

tim722 said:
WOW!!! A lot of O'Reilly and Clinton haters here. I watched the show and thought Clinton done EXCELLENT...And that is coming from a Conservative. O'Reilly also did an excellent interview.

For all of you O'Reilly and Clinton haters....before careful what you wish for.

Obama will never get elected in this country with all of the baggage he has...

Racist preacher for 20 years.

Racist wife since marriage.

Soon to be convicted felon who donated a shit load of money to help him to be elected to the Illinois senate.

Same soon to be convicted felon paid for some of his house in Hyde Park IL.

1 $1,650,000.00 06/21/05
5046 S GREENWOOD AVE , CHICAGO, 60615-2806 map
View Details

2 $355,000.00 06/15/05
5011 GREENWOOD ST , SKOKIE, 60077-1627 map
View Details

3 $625,000.00 06/20/05
5050 S GREENWOOD AVE , CHICAGO, 60615-2806 map

Go run these addresses in the chicago tribune.

His buddy bought some land next to his home on 06/20/05 for 625,000.

The next day Obama bought his home for 1,650,000.

Obama got about a half million off of his home yet his buddy paid full price for some grass next to him.

What a joke.

Ya, and Hillary is an innocent little girl. What bullshit!!!
Your country will get who it deserves...which is probably McCain.

I could say it was that "pinK" pant suit

( jugular ! damn you spell check)

honestly, she did not even have to juggle

she 'pwnd' him

Back
Top Bottom