OMG....Hillary is going on O'Reilly tonight!!! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-30-2008, 04:00 AM   #1
Refugee
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
Posts: 1,300
Local Time: 04:37 AM
OMG....Hillary is going on O'Reilly tonight!!!

Forget the last episode of "M.A.S.H"
Forget the "Who Shot JR?" hysteria.....
Forget the "Superbowl"....
Forget the "I have a dream" speech.....lol.
Forget the moon landing......
Forget the "Thrilla in manilla".....

THIS will be THE TV event of the Millenium!!! Hillary Clinton and Bill O'Reilly will be in the same room on the same show only inches away from each other.......two people who LOATHE each other going head to head.

Now this is "Must-See" TV!!

She has turned down every single interview request from O'Reilly for over 10 years and I absolutely can't WAIT to see what happens.

I have no doubt that he's going to rip her to shreds on all the painful topics she's tried to avoid - especially Whitewater, Vince Foster and Monica Lewinsky.

So set your TIVO for tonight - something tell's me that the U.S. election will be decided on the outcome of this interview.
__________________

__________________
AchtungBono is offline  
Old 04-30-2008, 05:17 AM   #2
you are what you is
 
Salome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 22,016
Local Time: 05:37 AM
except for the superbowl none of the other tv events you mentioned were from this millenium

and I care very little for Clinton, Obama or McCain
__________________

__________________
“Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.”
~Frank Zappa
Salome is offline  
Old 04-30-2008, 08:09 AM   #3
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 24,974
Local Time: 11:37 PM
Was she on? I was out, I admit I would have loved to see that. Maybe it's on YouTube.

I checked, it's tonight
__________________
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 04-30-2008, 10:02 AM   #4
Refugee
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Tel-Aviv, Israel
Posts: 1,300
Local Time: 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Salome
except for the superbowl none of the other tv events you mentioned were from this millenium

and I care very little for Clinton, Obama or McCain
You're right Salome.....I stand corrected.
It's just a such an automatic thing to say and for a second I forgot that we've actually changed centuries.....lol.

Thank you.
__________________
AchtungBono is offline  
Old 04-30-2008, 11:51 AM   #5
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,700
Local Time: 08:37 PM
Re: OMG....Hillary is going on O'Reilly tonight!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by AchtungBono
I have no doubt that he's going to rip her to shreds on all the painful topics she's tried to avoid -
If by "rip her to shreds" you mean boorishly interrupt her, shout her down and be generally obnoxious, then I agree.
__________________
corianderstem is offline  
Old 04-30-2008, 12:45 PM   #6
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator
 
Diemen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Somewhere in middle America
Posts: 13,234
Local Time: 10:37 PM
Achtung, do you honestly think the outcome of an election is decided by Bill O, a popular but far from actually influential tv show host?
__________________
Diemen is offline  
Old 04-30-2008, 03:09 PM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
BrownEyedBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Posts: 3,510
Local Time: 10:37 PM
Re: Re: OMG....Hillary is going on O'Reilly tonight!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem


If by "rip her to shreds" you mean boorishly interrupt her, shout her down and be generally obnoxious, then I agree.
So true about O'Reilly. He's from the "whoever is loudest wins" school of debating.
__________________
BrownEyedBoy is offline  
Old 04-30-2008, 04:19 PM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
sue4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: hatching some plot, scheming some scheme
Posts: 6,628
Local Time: 11:37 PM
OMFG! Is this for real? I'll be watching. Haven't watched his show in months.
__________________
sue4u2 is offline  
Old 04-30-2008, 05:02 PM   #9
ONE
love, blood, life
 
financeguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ireland
Posts: 10,122
Local Time: 05:37 AM
Surely they agree on a lot?

I meet they both want to ethnically cleanse the Arabs, right?
__________________
financeguy is offline  
Old 04-30-2008, 05:37 PM   #10
Refugee
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Posts: 2,451
Local Time: 10:37 PM
I never thought I'd be saying this because I think O'Reilly is a complete dick...but...I hope he tears her apart. It's high time she gets taken to the woodshed like Obama has this past few weeks.
__________________
Harry Vest is offline  
Old 04-30-2008, 11:17 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
sue4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: hatching some plot, scheming some scheme
Posts: 6,628
Local Time: 11:37 PM
I missed it earlier - but it's on now and he's not able to talk over her so far.
You go girl..
__________________
sue4u2 is offline  
Old 04-30-2008, 11:24 PM   #12
Refugee
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Posts: 2,451
Local Time: 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by sue4u2
I missed it earlier - but it's on now and he's not able to talk over her so far.
You go girl..
I won't go as far as saying "you go guy" for O'Reilly but I hope she slips up good...for everyone's sake.
__________________
Harry Vest is offline  
Old 04-30-2008, 11:51 PM   #13
Blue Crack Addict
 
joyfulgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 16,615
Local Time: 09:37 PM
Well, she didn't. Not even close.
__________________
joyfulgirl is offline  
Old 04-30-2008, 11:52 PM   #14
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 08:37 PM
I watched it

and if I had to rate her performance on a 1 to 10

she gets a solid 10

it will be interesting to see if Obama does his show, now
__________________
deep is offline  
Old 04-30-2008, 11:55 PM   #15
Blue Crack Addict
 
deep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: A far distance down.
Posts: 28,501
Local Time: 08:37 PM
Re: OMG....Hillary is going on O'Reilly tonight!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by AchtungBono


THIS will be THE TV event of the Millenium!!! Hillary Clinton and Bill O'Reilly will be in the same room on the same show only inches away from each other.......two people who LOATHE each other going head to head.

Now this is "Must-See" TV!!

She has turned down every single interview request from O'Reilly for over 10 years and I absolutely can't WAIT to see what happens.

I have no doubt that he's going to rip her to shreds on all the painful topics she's tried to avoid - especially Whitewater, Vince Foster and Monica Lewinsky.

So set your TIVO for tonight - something tell's me that the U.S. election will be decided on the outcome of this interview.
Hello AchtungBono
I know you watched

well, what did you think?
__________________

__________________
deep is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com