OK, sports fans: New Hampshire Predictions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
I'll call it for Kerry based on polls this morning. A Kerry/Edwards or Kerry/Clark ticket could be interesting...though I do choke on their Iraq war votes. Hmmm....

SD

Tough call, but Kerry's been leading in the polls. Of course wasn't Dean leading in a whole slew of polls until Iowa?? This is a collision sport. I don't know.

this is what i want it to be:
1. Kerry
2. Edwards
3. Clark
4. Dean
5. Lieberman
but it will probably be
1. Kerry
2. Dean
3. Clark
4. Edwards
5. Lieberman

lieberman really needs to go away though

i think clark might beat out dean. making the effort to go visit all sorts of small towns with populations of about 40 people...but then again, that's not necessarily going to help substantially. either that or it's going to be really close between the two of them.

kerry
clark
dean
edwards

or something

Last edited:
Word is......through my sources....3rd place is Waaaaayyyyyy too close to call.

Undecideds are breaking for Kerry at a 4 to 1 rate in the mornings polls. This gap may close later in the in the day.

Projections are.....

Kerry36%
Dean32%

3rd place is a three way heat between Lieberman, Clark and Edwards.....Too close to call,.

For the record the Turkish press is claiming that Kerry is only leading by 3 percentage points and Dean is "recovering" from the Iowa defeat. The N.H. polls are closing in a half hour, must go turn on the news.

Clark won Hart's Location... that should count for something...

Last edited:
Its going to be Kerry/Edwards VS. BUSH/Cheney.

The Democrats have wised up and picked a more competitive candidate to go against Bush. Dean would have been easy to defeat.

I've got this weird theory that Bush is more afraid of Dean than any other candidate because there is nothing to bitch about other than the yell (which I saw as a cheerleading yell to his grunts). I think they do protest to much!!!!

Dean was against the Iraq war, most of the American public supported the Iraq war and still does.

Dean is against all tax cuts, the majority of Americans do see the value of middle class tax cuts.

Dean would have been the easiest Candidate, next to Sharpton and Kucinich to beat.

It is so easy to forget during the primary season that there is a whole COUNTRY outside of the party you are working for.

The American public was/is still in favor of Iraq. Big + for Bush.

On this we agree Sting....and if Dean makes this his message he will lose if he has the nomination.

I think you are giving him a little less credit on the tax cut issue. Everyone I know, even though our taxes were "cut" we lost services or our local taxes went up due to a loss of aid from the Federal Governement. On this Dean has scored some points in the debate in my book.

I think the Bush people would rather run against Dean or Kucinich....they're a bit nervous about Kerry, very nervous about Edwards, Clark or Lieberman. This game is pretty competitive right now.

CNN has projected a win for Kerry. Big time, it's double digits. Dean is second, and there's a real fight going on for third.......we might not get those numbers tonight, it's really tight between Clark, Edwards, and, uh, is it Lieberman..............damn, those are some tight numbers, but only one network.

Back
Top Bottom