OK let;s have a pool, place your bets!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
Who's is going first?

story.castro2.ap.jpg

Fidel

or

story.arafat.jpg

Yasser

I say Yasser won't make it passed Dec. 10, 2004

So damn hard to choose

Yassir and I know that it will be a wonderful day, old - well I cant say the word here - bastard will never be able to get what he deserves but either way he will be dead and all will be well.

And speak of the devil
Palestinian Authority Chairman Yasser Arafat's health has deteriorated and he is in critical condition, Palestinian sources said on Wednesday night. The sources went on to say that a team of doctors in his Ramallah headquarters were fighting for his life. According to some reports, the PA chairman regained consciousness, though he was suffering from hallucinations.
http://news.haaretz.co.il/hasen/spages/494337.html

:up:

If you think that it is wrong to want to see Yassir "I am willing to sacrifice 70 martyrs to kill one Israeli" Arafat dead then fine - but when that terrorist kingpin kicks the bucket and the PA house of cards comes crashing down we could see some much needed regime change:yes:

Maybe I should send Arafat a card, something in the vein of this

:dance:

The explosives story seems to be exploding against Kerry, Bush has a decent shot at reelection and Arafat is knocking on deaths door - this could turn into one very good week.

Last edited:
A_Wanderer said:
Maybe I should send Arafat a card, something in the vein of this

:dance:

The explosives story seems to be exploding against Kerry, Bush has a decent shot at reelection and Arafat is knocking on deaths door - this could turn into one very good week.

LOL, I'd send a personlized card like this to both Yasser and Fidel.

Arafat's utter brutality against his own subordinates is well documented and the thousands of lives that he has destroyed attest to this sadistic streak in his character. This is an evil man and the world will be a lot better off when he is gone.

Last edited:
revised for better picture

Who's is going first?

story.castro2.ap.jpg

Fidel

or

capt.sge.bak81.281004184014.photo00.photo.default-277x380.jpg

Yasser

I say Yasser won't make it passed Dec. 10, 2004

A_Wanderer said:
And speak of the devil

http://news.haaretz.co.il/hasen/spages/494337.html

:up:

If you think that it is wrong to want to see Yassir "I am willing to sacrifice 70 martyrs to kill one Israeli" Arafat dead then fine - but when that terrorist kingpin kicks the bucket and the PA house of cards comes crashing down we could see some much needed regime change:yes:

I totally agree with you here. Yassar gets a lot of media sympathy and drives me nuts. He is a terrorist and a murderer and the media makes him out to be a freedom fighter. He is evil.

Just got a "CNN Breaking News" e-mail.

Yasser has leukemia and it's said that his days as a leader are officially over.

Back
Top Bottom