Oh jeez...what a day to be a Virginian.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irvine511 said:

hells yeah. or russel crowe and clive owen for those of us into the more masculine look.

Or the picture of Bono & Liam Gallagher famously tonguing...

Well this would be almost laughable if it weren't so infuriating.

Thank God I escaped Virginia for the desert (no offense, my fellow Virginians :hug: ), where gays can hold hands and make out in public all they want.

you used to live here? cool........i guess.........:shrug:

i've only lived here for 4 years so i don't fully consider myself a virginian. although my family was one of the first to settle here a couple hundred years ago.......

U2democrat said:
you used to live here? cool........i guess.........:shrug:

Born & raised in So. Va. My family's still there. I left after school.

nbcrusader said:
Read the description of the plate. It says nothing of "traditional marriage".

Regardless of the denotation, I'm sure that you realize both the connotation of the plate, along with the intentions of those creating the plate.

These will be the same people pushing to discriminate against homosexuals at every turn.

Like it or not.

Melon

I think that's just sad

It's bad enough if someone wants to put a sticker like that on their car, but to have a state sanctioned thing like a license plate

And I happen to think Gavin Newsom had genuine motives that weren't political, but maybe I'm just naive

Its seems this country is going backward instead of forward. It is really quite disgusting. People should be able to marry who they want too.

Back
Top Bottom