Oh hes a mean monster!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
what now Mike Tyson bits into Lennox Lewis's thigh at a press conference?

Just how ill is this man??????????

eek.gif

Anthony Mundine is an idiot.
Muhammad Ali is an idiot. (sick or not, he's still an idiot)
Mike Tyson is an idiot.

Getting punched in the head repeatedly must make you an idiot.

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Anthony Mundine is an idiot.
Muhammad Ali is an idiot. (sick or not, he's still an idiot)
Mike Tyson is an idiot.

Getting punched in the head repeatedly must make you an idiot.

eek.gif

Hi Angela
biggrin.gif

my mum is against boxing, says its the cruellest money grabbing bloody sport ever...........and should be banned!

Hi maddie!
biggrin.gif
How are ya babe? hehe

Your mum is right. I dont get why people pay to see a fight anyway. I always go down to my local and see lots of good quality fights. And the referee's (the bouncers) are very funny, cos the think they are so tough!

Next time the promoters will know enough to schedule the press conference after lunch instead of before.

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Pop Angel... Sick Bitch works just as well I'd say too!

Yah.. That dude's messed up.. However I do want him to win the boxing match.. That'd jsut pour soo many wrenches into Boxing..

But What do ya'll think about Banning soccer... at least from mainstream TV.. Like is being push by many people at the present moment.. All the Head injuries.. paralysis et al... Angela Harlem.. I'd say you'd agree with this right?.. Following your logic of getting hit in the head makes one an idiot..
Excuse the poetic license...

L.Unplugged

Lemonite that is a very interesting and true extension of my previous comment. Poetic Licence hehe. On a technicality, is Soccer a contact sport? Just wondering. Back to the original though, players who initiate biffs and blues constantly should be either red carded for longer periods and fined, or some other measure, as soccer essentially isn't intended as a violent sport per se. It's not the aim of the game to inflict injury on fellow players. Unlike the organised violence of boxing. It is not only pointless, but dangerous. Accidents happen in most sports, and cause severe injuries, like head and back, and breaks on general. But when it is a result of unsportsman like behaviour, the game itself is not at fault, but the player, unless of course you have a genuine accident. This may sound like a hypocricy, but its not. I'm a big fan of many contact sports, where players are injured, sometimes quite often. But its a risk due to the nature of the sport. Boxing is different. Any benefits you may get from the sport can be achived in many others, things like agility, reflexes, accuracy etc you dont need a fight to achieve.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom