OH God Noooooooooo....I cannot support Wesly Clark

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I certainly agree Angela Harlem, but it does give a distorted view to have only heard his remarks on the Oscars. Sorry if I was a little irate. :wave:

Last edited:
No no, you weren't, not to me anyway :) If it was just the Oscars someone based their opinion on, perhaps they would be missing out on a whole lot more. I dont even have the Oscars to help form any opinion, just this burning curiosity about BFC :D

Scarletwine, since you're a really big fan of this guy's I can understand why you didn't like some of our notes. However, the word "wacko" came to me from a joke between a couple of people over a funny restaurant sign and I didn't mean any offense to MM. I'll be careful about how I use that word in the future.

Well, General Clark is in. An intelligent, charismatic, 4 star general from the south. Since Bush is a religous man, now would be a good time for him to get on his knees and pray. :)

Scarletwine said:
Or are you just getting your opinion from the news.

obviously i'm a brainless lemming. i do whatever the mainstream media tells me.

shockingly enough, scarletwine, some people who disagree with you are actual educated, intelligent people. just because you might not share their same opinion doesn't mean that the "other side" is somehow dumber or less informed than you.

*gasp*

i, for one, do my homework before forming opinions. i'm not partisan in the least so it's pretty annoying to me for someone to assume that i'm just buying into popular opinion.

as for my opinion of mr. moore, the reason i don't like him is because i think in some ways he is bad for the gun control movement. i am a big supporter of gun control but i feel that MM acts like such a jackass most of the time that the only people who are willing to listen to him or think about what he is saying already believe it to begin with. he preaches to the choir. i could go on but i need dinner or my stomach is going to implode.

Screaming Flower said:

obviously i'm a brainless lemming. i do whatever the mainstream media tells me.

I am too:wave:

But I am an old male lemming, balding, losing hair, gaining hair where I do not wish too.

You still have potential cause you young and have your future ahead of you.

Fly young Lemming Fly like the wind!!!!!!

:wave:

Dreadsox said:
But I am an old male lemming, balding, losing hair, gaining hair where I do not wish too.

stop it. you're turning me on. :drool:

i love you dreadsox. in a platonic way of course. :sexywink:

you're like an old, balding, boy version of me. or something :sexywink:

*flies away like a lemming in the wind

and in an attempt to stay on topic: :heart: general clark :heart:

Angela Harlem said:
I'd give anything to see this Bowling for Columbine. I dont think anyone has a clue if or when it will ever be released here. I'd even import it, but we are in a different zone.

It really shouldn't be a pre-requisite for anyone to have seen any movie or read any book to be able to form an intelligent and learned opinion. Apart from specifics to any book or movie, its not essential in discussing an individual in a broader sense.

If you mean in the cinema, it came and went in January and became the highest grossing documentary in Australian cinema history (knocking off Rattle & Hum).

If you mean dvd, it's rentable at the moment, at least at my local Video Ezy. So I guess it will be out to buy in a few weeks.

Screaming Flower said:

stop it. you're turning me on. :drool:

i love you dreadsox. in a platonic way of course. :sexywink:

If I were into lemers you would turn me on too!!!!!!
:tongue:

In a platonic kind of way?
:huh:

:sexywink:

Tyler!
I asked at Blockbuster and they had no idea what I was talking about. I had the baby in January, so I was a little unaware of what was showing at the movies lol, I'm annoyed that I missed it though...How weird...Thanks Tyler...I shall be heading back to Blockbuster/VideoEzy in the next month or so.

Back
Top Bottom