Offical FYM "You Decide 04" Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Choose yer man

• Bush

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Clark

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Bob Graham

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leiberman

• Dean

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Kunenich

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Mosley Brown

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Gephart

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Sharpton

• Kerry

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Edwards

• Total voters

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
Hey, if they can poll and see who will win, why can't we? :) Who would FYM choose? (Note: Bono is not on the list of candidates. ;))

SD

Just go with your gut right now. I think this is a poll Bush can win maybe with the anti-Bush vote divided among 10 Democrats.

Kucinish is my choice. He's not going to place or show, but he speaks the truth and would support virtually every platform I believe in.

Second choice would be Al Sharpton, followed by Dean.

hey, i gotta question, why do they only list Bush as the Republican candidate? i mean, why can't we have the same party, but a different dude? sure it's never happened before, but heck? what in the world does that mean? there's a first for everything, right?
here's an even better question: being 15, why do i even care?

Don't let your age keep you from getting involved with politics, if you so desire. In addition to learning about the political process, the local political party may be a good way to establish some useful connections for later in life.

Oh, don't let your age keep you out of politics. Just because you're not old enough to vote doesn't mean don't do politics. I've worked in several campaigns and we have people too young to vote who were making phone calls, putting up signs, manning booths at the fair, and all sorts of other stuff. It's a good learning experience, they enjoyed it, and they were ready to cast that first vote when they did turn eighteen.

Where is Nader? I?d vote for him. Or is there another successful candidate for the Green Party?

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Where is Nader? I?d vote for him. Or is there another successful candidate for the Green Party?

Please define successful? Nader was not successful....

Well he was at bringing us GW.

Nader is not running this time around. I think some faction of the Greens is attempting to mobilize and vote for the Democratic nominee this time around in an effort to rid the country of Bush.

If I were an American and had to choose among these guys, I'd go with Dean.

These were the results of the 2000 Election:

Gore 48.38% 50,999,897
Bush 47.87% 50,456,002
Nader 2.74% 2,882,955
Buchanan .42% 448,895
Browne .36% 384,431
Phillips .09% 98,020
Hagelin .08% 83,714
Harris .01% 7,378
Smith 5,775
McReynolds 5,602
Moorehead 4,795
Brown 1,606
Lane 1,044
Venson 535
Dodge 208
Youngkeit 161

He didn't get any because he did not win the Republican nomination.

Back
Top Bottom