Observations of Election 2000. Little known facts under-reported by the unbiased left

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
Check this out my open-minded, truth seeking friends.-

Some Interesting Stats-

States won by Gore=19
States won by Bush=29

Counties won by Gore=677
Counties won by Bush=2434

Population of counties won by Gore=127 million
Population of counties won by Bush=143 million

Square miles won by Gore=580,000
Square miles won by Bush=2,427,000

A Prof Joseph Olson of The Hamline Law School of St Paul Minn came up a very interesting crime statistic re all these counties and square footage ect-

The average murder per 100,000 in counties won by Gore -13.2
The average murder per 100,000 in counties won by Bush -2.1

Now you do the math and equating..
I ask you, what area of the country do you want electing the President of the United States, Gores or Bushes?:huh:

and
which of these polictians would u like to sing Karaeoke with?:angry:

thank u
Diamond
:dance:

Last edited:
There was another study somewhere that claimed that 3,000 felons in Florida illegally voted for Gore.

I'm not sure if it holds up to scrutiny or not, but this allegation is quite amusing.

So are you saying that the ppl who voted for Gore are murderous and criminals? Thats like saying everyone in a large city are bad ppl because they have a higher murder rate then some bayou out past texas!

This has absoulutely nothing to do with nothing. Man imagine if Bush would have lost how long yous would be bitching for!!! This is 3 yrs ago....move on...Al Gore has.

speedracer said:
There was another study somewhere that claimed that 3,000 felons in Florida illegally voted for Gore.

I'm not sure if it holds up to scrutiny or not, but this allegation is quite amusing.
Really , Speed:hmm:

birds of a feather:angry::huh:
perhaps?;):wave:

db9

bonoman said:
So are you saying that the ppl who voted for Gore are murderous and criminals? !

This has absoulutely nothing to do with nothing. Man imagine if Bush would have lost how long yous would be bitching for!!! This is 3 yrs ago....move on...Al Gore has.

bonobonehead-
no im not saying that, u are.

it is an interesting fact that iam sharing is all -that ppl like you didnt know already, ok?:huh:

ps-
youre welcome.

DB9

Diamond:

The reason for those demographic statistics is simple:

The areas that Bush won heavily are the geographically vast, rural regions of the Southern and Rocky Mountain/Big Sky states where all of us dumb rednecks and cowboys live.

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:
Diamond:

The reason for those demographic statistics is simple:

The areas that Bush won heavily are the geographically vast, rural regions of the Southern and Rocky Mountain/Big Sky states where all of us dumb rednecks and cowboys live.

~U2Alabama

All those dumb rednecks and cowboys also drink swilly beer, which probably has some bearing on their voting patterns.

Hey, I have converted to "Michelob Ultra," the low carb beer; I have not yet tried it with Fired Pork Skins, the low carb snack food.

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:
Hey, I have converted to "Michelob Ultra," the low carb beer; I have not yet tried it with Fired Pork Skins, the low carb snack food.

~U2Alabama
bama-is this any good?
my ppl tell me it taste like water..:larry:

BLS-:dance:

statesfinal.gif

chek this out ppl, sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words and a diamond dance:dance::):sexywink:

Bush won the red states:ohmy:
Tippers hubby won the blue ones:angry::):wave:

Last edited:
diamond said:

bama-is this any good?
my ppl tell me it taste like water..

I am still wondering who "your people" are, but I can only compare it to Michelob and Michelob Loght.

If you like Michelob, you will be disappointed; if you like Michelob Light, you will like it. It is much better than Miller Lite or Bud Light though.

I like your map of the states/electoral results; it sums up what I said about us rednecks and cowboys, and throws in a few Midwestern twangers as well.

~U2Alabama

U2Bama said:

I am still wondering who "your people" are,

I like your map of the states/electoral results; it sums up what I said about us rednecks and cowboys, and throws in a few Midwestern twangers as well.

~U2Alabama

generally speaking my ppl are your ppl but u havnt realized it yet.

thank u.

db9

diamond said:
statesfinal.gif

chek this out ppl, sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words and a diamond dance:dance::):sexywink:

Bush won the red states
i thought we better have this on pg 2 also:angry:

wow, my opinion on Bush has changed dramatically now that I'm aware he won in all the red states

Salome said:
wow, my opinion on Bush has changed dramatically now that I'm aware he won in all the red states
St. Salome, please tell us more..
DB9
:dance::|

Last edited:
diamond -- you've become our Michael Moore. I appreciate what both of you say but I know that both of you base your arguments on flawed data. Of course Gore is going to have more crime in his counties -- he won the counties with larger populations. If 1 out of 100 people are murdered each year where are more murders going to occur: Kings County NY, home of Brooklyn NY and population of 1.5 million or Boone County MO, home of Columbia MO and population of 100,000? As for the map, yep lots of red but there are more people in Cleveland, OH than Wyoming.

Dead people voted in Chicago, felons voted in Florida, red necks voted in Omaha and elitist snobs voted in the Hamptons.

As others have said, its over. We can't change. Move on.

diamond said:
statesfinal.gif

Bush won the red states:ohmy:
sharky-
no.:angry:

more gore ppl kill ea other per 100,000 than bush ppl..10 times as much.
that was an eleoquent post tho:angry:
db3

Last edited:
I generally wouldn't want to live or visit voluntarily to any of the Bush states anyway. Booooring....

Melon

Re: Observations of Election 2000. Little known facts under-reported by the unbiased left

diamond said:
States won by Gore=19
States won by Bush=29

Yeah...Bush won a lot of smaller states, with their 2 electoral votes each.

Counties won by Gore=677
Counties won by Bush=2434

Well duh...if he won more area wise, he's going to win this statistic.

Population of counties won by Gore=127 million
Population of counties won by Bush=143 million

This is not indicative of those who voted, and if you are assuming that everyone in these counties voted 100% for Bush, you're sad.

Square miles won by Gore=580,000
Square miles won by Bush=2,427,000

Redundant.

A Prof Joseph Olson of The Hamline Law School of St Paul Minn came up a very interesting crime statistic re all these counties and square footage ect-

The average murder per 100,000 in counties won by Gore -13.2
The average murder per 100,000 in counties won by Bush -2.1

When you have a population of 10 and declining in a lot of these counties in the Great Plains, chances are that the murder rate will go down.

Now you do the math and equating..
I ask you, what area of the country do you want electing the President of the United States, Gores or Bushes?:huh:

Well, let's see. Populated and wealthy states voting for Gore. The Bible Belt voting for Bush. You've made it a tough decision. :|

and
which of these polictians would u like to sing Karaeoke with?:angry:

Al Gore. I've always wanted to sing "Mr. Roboto" with him. :sexywink:

Melon

Re: Re: Observations of Election 2000. Little known facts under-reported by the unbiased left

melon said:

Al Gore. I've always wanted to sing "Mr. Roboto" with him. :sexywink:

Melon

Mr. Gore has a very good sense of humor and probably would. I had the pleasure of pulling off a practical joke with him. I found him in person to be much more personable than the robot who appeared on stage durin the campaign.

Peace

diamond said:
more gore ppl kill ea other per 100,000 than bush ppl..10 times as much.
that was an eleoquent post tho:angry:
db3

Or...

The people in those areas voted Gore because he would do something against these crime rates and Bush would not.

The title of your thread is correct, you posted some facts about the elections. However, you cannot draw any conclusions just from these facts, not unless you have more information.

C ya!

Marty

Back
Top Bottom