Observations of Election 2000. Little known facts under-reported by the unbiased left

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
diamond said:
BostonAnne said:

Diamond - I think this statement you made earlier in this thread is really starting to apply to you:

"According to you President Bush does EVERYTHING right and Clinton & Gore did/would do EVERYTHING wrong. "

deb-
not true.
i have did a few friendly Clinton post/threads and challenged the resident liberals to follow my example and say something nice about GW and they couldnt..:|

clinton did do a few righteous things

."some of u bore me to tears- w your predictable postures and attitudes.. " i stand by this statement:angry:

and alot of time i like to
mimic liberal posters..;)

DB9
:dance:

I missed those threads. Please recap the righteous things Clinton did if you could. Thanks :)

Bathtime Fun Whortense said:

i must have missed those as well. DO tell. :)
do your search engine jackasses.
if i remember correctly Melon u picked a fight w ZEdge in one.
-
"in the Spirit of John 15:13".:down:
some of u have memories of a gnat.:angry:;)

thank u
db3
:angry::wave:

Diamond,

Please don't call me a jackass. It's a fair question to ask since you brought up in THIS thread that "Clinton did do a few righteous things". I do not read all threads and your comment in this thread "every morning the sun came up during the Clinton years..Bill took credit for that.. " implies a lack of fondness to the point of prejudice torwards the man. I was curious as to what you thought he did right.

Anne

diamond said:

do your search engine jackasses.
if i remember correctly Melon u picked a fight w ZEdge in one.
-
"in the Spirit of John 15:13".:down:
some of u have memories of a gnat.:angry:;)

Oh don't be so damn pedantic. You are known for making these sweeping generalizations and not backing them up; then, when confronted, you refuse to be more specific.

So humor us gnats and get us evidence. :|

Melon

check the link.
i have said nicer things about clinton then u have bush, mr melon-head.

thank u.
db3
:angry:

it honestly appears to be, like a small confrontation between a father and his 5 year old son.

diamond said:
no.
why?
cuz i dont want to.

db3

I am guessing from your reply is whatever you said you didn't really mean or were cornered into saying. If you really agreed with anything Clinton did, you could easily just repeat it here. Or perhaps you could just avoid making comments such as every morning the sun came up during the Clinton years..Bill took credit for that. It's not nice and there is no fact to back up your personal prejudice. Comments like that are done purely to upset others that may have liked some of the things he did as President.

BostonAnne said:

I am guessing from your reply is whatever you said you didn't really mean or were cornered into saying. If you really agreed with anything Clinton did, you could easily just repeat it here. Or perhaps you could just avoid making comments such as every morning the sun came up during the Clinton years..Bill took credit for that. It's not nice and there is no fact to back up your personal prejudice. Comments like that are done purely to upset others that may have liked some of the things he did as President.
anne,
plez b qwiet.
clinton was cool w a few things.
only a few things and it usually had to do when he co-oped w the sexy republicans, and then he would take credit for that, as if it was his idea, his original idea, but in actuality, it was a sexy republican idea:)

thank u.

db3

ps-
did u read the john 15:13 thread?

dave.

Last edited:
diamond said:

anne,
plez b qwiet.
clinton was cool w a few things.
only a few things and it usually had to do when he co-oped w the sexy republicans, and then he would take credit for that, as if it was his idea, his original idea, but in actuality, it was a sexy republican idea:)

thank u.

db3

ps-
did u read the john 15:13 thread?

dave.

Diamond, to say that the few things Clinton did was when he co-oped w sexy republicans kind of voids any credit you might offer him at all.

I have just read the thread for the first time, thank you for pointing out your reason for being upset about my questions. I'm sorry the thread didn't turn out like you wanted.

Anne

BostonAnne said:

Diamond, to say that the few things Clinton did was when he co-oped w sexy republicans kind of voids any credit you might offer him at all.

Anne
sometimes u must know when to-
take me serious
and
not take me serious.:|

seriously now the world knows that republicans are sexy..:angry:

thank u-

db3
:angry::adam: :sexywink:

diamond said:

sometimes u must know when to-
take me serious
and
not take me serious.:|

seriously now the world knows that republicans are sexy..:angry:

thank u-

db3
:angry::adam: :sexywink:

That's one of my downfalls, Diamond. I take everything seriously!

diamond said:
statesfinal.gif

chek this out ppl, sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words and a diamond dance:dance::):sexywink:

Bush won the red states:ohmy:
Tippers hubby won the blue ones:angry::):wave:
time to repost this "glorious" picture again, lest we forget:sexywink::dance:

Dont tell me to keep out of it.
I'll reply to any thread I want.
And I will repremand anyone I feel needs repremanding.

If you think I'm joking, think again.

diamond, do you talk like this in real? can you ever manage to construct a proper english sentance?

anyone thats met him before, can you answer that for me?

Cow of the Seas said:
diamond, do you talk like this in real? can you ever manage to construct a proper english sentance?

anyone thats met him before, can you answer that for me?

Yes he does.

I've said this many times.

bear,
if u must know,
no, all this here is staged.
i also stage lingo so others have something to talk about.

if u were to ring me on the phone, no we wouldnt chat like this.

some can see thru the hype,others cannot.
still others need gossip material;)

i only provide.

thank u.-
db3
:angry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom