Obama General Discussion II - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-06-2010, 03:47 PM   #61
Acrobat

Local Time: 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
See? I need a decoder ring...

I don't have a plan, no where did I state that I have a plan. Where is this coming from? Maybe you should go back and actually read that post that you quoted THREE times.

No, you tell me everything they tell us is wrong. So I asked you " what is your plan" on how this should work.

You answered : I don't have one". Exactly what I am talking about.

There is a problem with their solution. You have a problem with our concerns . But you have no solution .

So, what's the point in attacking those, who every day, try to find a better way to do our jobs? We help people. We want to keep doing that .

Old 07-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #62
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benji2112 View Post
Condoms and the Pill would be cheaper . Maybe a little personal responsibility? Condoms would work for the huge surge in STD's
You call yourself a health professional?

Condoms and Pills don't work without education.

Personal responsibility? Do you really mean, "just close your legs"?

Old 07-06-2010, 03:50 PM   #63
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
No, you tell me everything they tell us is wrong. So I asked you " what is your plan" on how this should work.
I tell you that everything "they" tell you is wrong?

What the hell are you talking about?

Where in that post, or anywhere for that fact have I said such a thing?

Start making sense man!
Old 07-06-2010, 03:51 PM   #64
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
Either he's incapable of spelling words correctly or is doing so intentionally to get a rise out of grammarphiles such as myself.

But, yeah, it's amazing how someone who is trying to come off as so intelligent really can't spell very simple words correctly, or put together a coherent sentence with correct grammar.

usually I start writing and am interupted several times. I have been here 4 days straight. So if a post seems disjointed, it is, because I had to go somewhere else in the middle of it.

now you know.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:03 AM   #65
Refugee

Local Time: 09:27 PM
Quote:
July 7, 2010
Obama Job Approval Rating Down to 38% Among Independents

Overall job ratings for the president continue to be below majority levelby Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, NJ -- Thirty-eight percent of independents approve of the job Barack Obama is doing as president, the first time independent approval of Obama has dropped below 40% in a Gallup Daily tracking weekly aggregate. Meanwhile, Obama maintains the support of 81% of Democrats, and his job approval among Republicans remains low, at 12%.

These data are based on Gallup Daily tracking interviews conducted the week of June 28-July 4.

Over the past year, Obama has lost support among all party groups, though the decline has been steeper among independents than among Republicans or Democrats. Today's 38% approval rating among independents is 18 percentage points lower than the 56% found July 6-12, 2009. During the same period, his support has fallen nine points among Democrats (from 90% to 81%) and eight points among Republicans (from 20% to 12%).

Overall, 46% of Americans approve of the job Obama is doing as president in the June 28-July 4 aggregate, one point above his lowest weekly average. Obama's average weekly job approval rating has not been above 50% since Feb. 8-14, though it reached the 50% mark as recently as May 3-9.

Obama's lower ratings come amid a still-struggling economy, the ongoing difficulties presented by the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and the recent change of command in the war in Afghanistan. Underscoring the challenge at hand, Obama's 44% approval rating in July 2-5 polling (Gallup did not interview July 4) ties his lowest three-day average to date.

I didn't realize how small of a minority I was in among Republicans, in approving of the Job Obama is doing currently.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:14 PM   #66
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongbow View Post

I didn't realize how small of a minority I was in among Republicans, in approving of the Job Obama is doing currently.
Once again with your sneering anti-Obama rhetoric. Why can't you. . .

Oh, wait.

Oops.

Sorry.

Old 07-10-2010, 07:26 AM   #67
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVS View Post
You call yourself a health professional?

Condoms and Pills don't work without education.

Personal responsibility? Do you really mean, "just close your legs"?
"Condoms and Pills don't work without education."

Evidently not.

"Personal responsibility" I guess I dont have to ask that question.

Maybe the Government should regulate condoms ? Condom Czar?

Harvard doesnt have a class for it that I can recall. If you don't have any idea about a condom or the pill, or what personal responsiblity is, that's probably would exclude many from getting in.

Maybe MTV could help? Or mail in for a no obligation self help video.

The Pill.... Pretty simple for most people. Put it in mouth and swallow ?
Old 07-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #68
Refugee

Any comments on why the Obama/Holder Justice Dept dropped a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party, dating back to Election Day '08?
Old 07-10-2010, 10:34 PM   #69
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluer White View Post
Any comments on why the Obama/Holder Justice Dept dropped a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party, dating back to Election Day '08?

no merit?
Old 07-11-2010, 10:46 AM   #70
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Haven't heard about it. Liberal Mainstream Media burying it? I don't know.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #71
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
It's a sole nut job that has been ordered to stay away from polling sites in the future. What is interesting is this would NOT be a non-story if...

...a clear case of a lone white racist intimidating black voters had been dropped by the Bush Attorney General.

...or an employee of the Bush Administration's DOJ quit his job and testified he was told "The Department will not pursue voting rights cases against 'black' victims."

One can only imagine.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:18 PM   #72
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
"Condoms and Pills don't work without education."

Evidently not.

"Personal responsibility" I guess I dont have to ask that question.

Maybe the Government should regulate condoms ? Condom Czar?

Harvard doesnt have a class for it that I can recall. If you don't have any idea about a condom or the pill, or what personal responsiblity is, that's probably would exclude many from getting in.

Maybe MTV could help? Or mail in for a no obligation self help video.

The Pill.... Pretty simple for most people. Put it in mouth and swallow ?
Missed my point by miles again and even still in your post you show how disconnected you are.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #73
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDY500 View Post
It's a sole nut job that has been ordered to stay away from polling sites in the future. What is interesting is this would NOT be a non-story if...

...a clear case of a lone white racist intimidating black voters had been dropped by the Bush Attorney General.

...or an employee of the Bush Administration's DOJ quit his job and testified he was told "The Department will not pursue voting rights cases against 'black' victims."

One can only imagine.

racism is much worse when it's white people who are the victim. it's difficult being white, i agree.

also, fabricating pretend scenarios and then predicting a likewise pretend response is a great way to make a point.
Old 07-11-2010, 10:31 PM   #74
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irvine511 View Post
racism is much worse when it's white people who are the victim. it's difficult being white, i agree.

also, fabricating pretend scenarios and then predicting a likewise pretend response is a great way to make a point.
It's a great way to point out the huge double standard that exists in reporting on race in this country. Imagine a Republican calling Barack Obama "clean and articulate" or talking about his lack of a "Negro dialect" then.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:07 PM   #75
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDY500 View Post
It's a great way to point out the huge double standard that exists in reporting on race in this country. Imagine a Republican calling Barack Obama "clean and articulate" or talking about his lack of a "Negro dialect" then.

and yet, Rush has millions of listeners and is the leader of the Republican Party. seems like his listeners, and the GOP, give him a pass on his well-documented racism.