Obama asks Petraeus....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought Obama did pretty well...

Clinton, eh, she still used it to attack every once inawhile...

And McCain, I thought he was going to snooze off... I'm not even sure he really knew what he was doing, he never really got to a point. I was expecting A LOT more from McCain, he disappointed.

McCain had a few major blunders again. I don't know if he just really is that poorly informed or if his age is messing with his memory because it's really a pattern now.

anitram said:
McCain had a few major blunders again. I don't know if he just really is that poorly informed or if his age is messing with his memory because it's really a pattern now.

Sunni ... Shiite ... whatever, they're all A-rabs.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
I thought Obama did pretty well...

:shocked: I don't believe it...

BonoVoxSupastar said:
And McCain, I thought he was going to snooze off... I'm not even sure he really knew what he was doing, he never really got to a point. I was expecting A LOT more from McCain, he disappointed.

You can't be serious. McCain could have just sat back and thrown softball questions and tooted his own horn saying he supported the surge. McCain asked some tough questions.

2861U2 said:

:shocked: I don't believe it...

Many conservative leaning individuals were quite impressed as well, just look who made this thread.

2861U2 said:

You can't be serious. McCain could have just sat back and thrown softball questions and tooted his own horn saying he supported the surge. McCain asked some tough questions.

Why would he have thrown softball questions? That would have been completely stupid on his part. I'm not saying he didn't ask good questions, he did, he just didn't seem to have any underling point, he didn't get anywhere with them. And like what's been pointed out, he did have some pretty big flubs...

Back
Top Bottom