O Canada, We Want to Move to Thee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dandy said:
i'll crack open a bottle of red wine with ya, indra. i'm not a big beer fan myself. :ohmy:
A Canadian who doesn't like beer? Complete sacrilege. :ohmy:

I like wine, too, though. Let's have a Canadian/American wine and beer party (someone else can bring the cheese). I'll bring some Canadian BC wine from the Okanagan Valley, and someone from the U.S. could bring some from the Napa Valley. But where do we have the party? Switzerland?

Trolls HAVE taken over this thread, and as a result it will be closed. Ideally, I would love to go and start deleting all of those posts that are blatantly offensive and dont even remotely resemble an argument. Unfortunately, that would be in vain.

It would be in vain because a large number of you, and you know who you are, insist in letting your emotions run wild. One minute you are ranting furiously and insulting away, and then the next you're apologising. Well, as welcome as apologies are, it still does not take away from the fact that the thread has been damaged and people have been offended.

This has truly been a bad day for FYM (indeed, this has been the third thread I think I've closed). Too many of you seem to think that FYM is the place to take out your aggressions on the world; it isn't.

Respect each other or, please, just go away.

Ant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom