NWO Plans for Mass Human Sacrifice on 07/07/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoVoxSupastar said:
Neil, do you actually believe this?

I wouldn't bother, the threadstarter has a history of putting up drive by threads and not bothering to engage in debate.

Hi guys,

Sorry if I've earned a reputation for 'drive-by threads', but I've been very busy and haven't had time for prolonged debate.

I've posted previous threads to see what others think about an issue, hopefully to glean an extra nugget of information myself, and to maybe get an important issue out into the 'public arena'.

The fact that I didn't reply myself didn't seem to be that relevant.

As for this topic, possible terrorist activity on 07/07/07, I just thought it was my moral duty to warn folks of what may occur on this numerologically significant date.

I just wanted people to be a little more vigilant this coming Saturday.

If somethings been planned by the Illuminati to go down on this date, there's nothing we can do about it, apart from be more awake and aware on the day.

I love these weird date theories...

Does anyone honestly think a bunch of terrorists are sitting around in a cave somewhere ( :wink: ) planning some grand attack based on how cool the date 07/07/07 is???

It's like 911, do you think one of the terrorists stopped the plans and said "Hey 9-11, that's a pretty cool date, lets change it from September 12 because it has more zing..."

neil c said:
I just wanted people to be a little more vigilant this coming Saturday.

If somethings been planned by the Illuminati to go down on this date, there's nothing we can do about it, apart from be more awake and aware on the day.

*nm*
no offense meant. i respect your concern for people, but at the same time, i don't think overanalyzing dates is worth the time and worry. people went all apeshit for 06-06-06 last year, and nothing happened, except the release of a crap movie. go out, have fun, and live life to the fullest. yes, tomorrow isn't promised to anyone. so instead of caging yourself in do to superstition, live your life and enjoy yourself!

Last edited:
elevated_u2_fan said:

Does anyone honestly think a bunch of terrorists are sitting around in a cave somewhere ( :wink: ) planning some grand attack based on how cool the date 07/07/07 is???

But according to the video, it's not terrorist in a cave, it's some unnamed cultish group of politicians and world leaders pulling all these strings... oh yeah and Bono is helping according to the video.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

But according to the video, it's not terrorist in a cave, it's some unnamed cultish group of politicians and world leaders pulling all these strings... oh yeah and Bono is helping according to the video.

Wow. I couldn't make it through more than a minute of the video. Good job. :up:

A question: if it's on youtube, it's true, right?

There's nothing like reviving old Masonic conspiracy theories straight out of the 18th century.

This makes me want to read "Foucault's Pendulum" again. I can earnestly call it my favorite book of all time.

The good thing about these theories is we find out so quickly. Not like waiting for the end of the Mayan calendar in 2012. Although that is coming up quickly enough. Waiting anxiously for the recalculations in 2013. Unless, of course, we're not here anymore.

I'm still curious whether the guys, who moved into their bunkers at the end of 1999, or before the solar eclipses in 1999 respectively 2003, are still down their living from their canned food and waiting for the aliens, or god, to rescue them.

Everybody Ok?

Be careful on Tuesday, it will be 7/10/07

Fans of James Bond's 'Diamonds are Forever' will be making human sacrifices in the name of Sean Connery's last official James Bond movie. The film was released in 1971.

71 007

Don't say you weren't warned.

Ormus said:
There's nothing like reviving old Masonic conspiracy theories straight out of the 18th century.

This makes me want to read "Foucault's Pendulum" again. I can earnestly call it my favorite book of all time.

Umberto Eco. :drool:

unico said:
i didn't watch the video. but now i'm thinking the mass human sacrifice was perhaps referring to all the weddings that took place yesterday.

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom