nuke iraq till they bleed american

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2girl said:
One last thing: you can wrap it up all you want, but the fact is whoever strikes first in combat is the attacker, not the defending party.

I suppose you can look at it that way......

Are we still attacking first if the UN authorizes it?

Are we still attacking first when another nation violates a cease fire agreement froma war they started?

Are we still attacking first when more and more evidence from not just the United States indicates that Al-Qaeda is there? That potenitally the terrorists with the Rincin in Europe were trained in Iraq? That Al-Qaeda was receiving Chemical/Biological weapons training in Iraq before 9/11?

Peace

Dreadsox said:

I suppose you can look at it that way......

Are we still attacking first if the UN authorizes it?

Are we still attacking first when another nation violates a cease fire agreement froma war they started?

Are we still attacking first when more and more evidence from not just the United States indicates that Al-Qaeda is there? That potenitally the terrorists with the Rincin in Europe were trained in Iraq? That Al-Qaeda was receiving Chemical/Biological weapons training in Iraq before 9/11?

Peace

Yes.

What cease fire violation? Has Iraq attacked Kuwait or Iran in the last months?

Yes.

U2girl said:

What cease fire violation? Has Iraq attacked Kuwait or Iran in the last months?

In the interests of not rehashing a debate that has been taking place on these boards, and to spare STING the agony of retyping the answer to this question....I supply the following link.

http://domino.un.org/unispal.nsf/5ba47a5c6cef541b802563e000493b8c/fab11bbfea7e0b6585256c3f0065aeae!OpenDocument

For the record, in 1998 Iraq lined up forces to once again invade Kuwait. President Clinton stopped the invasion with a US buildup of troops during Operation Desert Fox. There was enough in 1998 to take action, but, the President was preocccupied with other things.

there are so many government loans, i'm thankful for how cheap i got it

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

And - wouldn?t you like some more things for free? :D

like free speech? :D

it'd be pretty phat if they started paying for my college though

Back
Top Bottom