nuke iraq till they bleed american - Page 15 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-08-2003, 09:28 AM   #211
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10,881
Local Time: 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2girl
One last thing: you can wrap it up all you want, but the fact is whoever strikes first in combat is the attacker, not the defending party.
I suppose you can look at it that way......

Are we still attacking first if the UN authorizes it?

Are we still attacking first when another nation violates a cease fire agreement froma war they started?

Are we still attacking first when more and more evidence from not just the United States indicates that Al-Qaeda is there? That potenitally the terrorists with the Rincin in Europe were trained in Iraq? That Al-Qaeda was receiving Chemical/Biological weapons training in Iraq before 9/11?

Peace
__________________

__________________
Dreadsox is offline  
Old 02-08-2003, 09:33 AM   #212
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: slovenija
Posts: 20,951
Local Time: 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadsox


I suppose you can look at it that way......

Are we still attacking first if the UN authorizes it?

Are we still attacking first when another nation violates a cease fire agreement froma war they started?

Are we still attacking first when more and more evidence from not just the United States indicates that Al-Qaeda is there? That potenitally the terrorists with the Rincin in Europe were trained in Iraq? That Al-Qaeda was receiving Chemical/Biological weapons training in Iraq before 9/11?

Peace
Yes.

What cease fire violation? Has Iraq attacked Kuwait or Iran in the last months?

Yes.
__________________

__________________
U2girl is offline  
Old 02-08-2003, 09:57 AM   #213
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10,881
Local Time: 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2girl


What cease fire violation? Has Iraq attacked Kuwait or Iran in the last months?

In the interests of not rehashing a debate that has been taking place on these boards, and to spare STING the agony of retyping the answer to this question....I supply the following link.

http://domino.un.org/unispal.nsf/5ba...e!OpenDocument

For the record, in 1998 Iraq lined up forces to once again invade Kuwait. President Clinton stopped the invasion with a US buildup of troops during Operation Desert Fox. There was enough in 1998 to take action, but, the President was preocccupied with other things.
__________________
Dreadsox is offline  
Old 02-08-2003, 10:06 AM   #214
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: slovenija
Posts: 20,951
Local Time: 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadsox



President Clinton stopped the invasion with a US buildup of troops during Operation Desert Fox.
Thank you.
__________________
U2girl is offline  
Old 02-08-2003, 10:39 AM   #215
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
Lilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: back and to the left
Posts: 8,523
Local Time: 06:50 PM
Normal there are so many government loans, i'm thankful for how cheap i got it

Quote:
Originally posted by whenhiphopdrovethebigcars


And - wouldn┤t you like some more things for free?

like free speech?











it'd be pretty phat if they started paying for my college though
__________________

__________________
Lilly is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright ┬ę Interference.com