Nude Beaches and Nudist Colonies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Macfistowannabe

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Anyone have any strong feelings for it/against it/ couldn't care less?

Personally, I'd never try it, but if you really think it's healthy, that's all you.

I never have, but I'm willing to give it a try. I have no problem with nudity, I think it's perfectly normal and healthy.

I'm an in shape man with no insecurities about my body so I would try it, but I'm a very fair skinned red head who can't last 15 minutes in the sun without burning. So I'd have to dip myself in a barrel of SPF 30 before I head out because I'm not about to burn my sensitive bits.

Do you know who is the most popular guy at the nudist colony ? Give up--the one who can carry a dozen donuts & two cups of coffee at the same time. :ohmy:

Bono's Doll said:
Do you know who is the most popular guy at the nudist colony ? Give up--the one who can carry a dozen donuts & two cups of coffee at the same time. :ohmy:

:lmao:

I was at one in Greece one. It was fascinating watching three generations of family members--enormously fat grandma, mom & dad, and the kids--playing cards together naked on the beach.

I personally think most people look better naked than in swimming suits. :wink:

I think people would be frightened if i went to a nude beach/colony/whatever. im so skinny my bones poke out, no one wants to see that.

I wouldn't really be comfortable nude around a bunch of other nude people. It's not my idea of "laid back", it seems like a rather stark, intense sort of thing. I suppose it's just my conditioning. If someone else really wants to do it, fine, I have no objection to some locals starting their own nudist colony.

If I looked like Charlize Theron or someone like that, maybe..

I don't care if people do it, but I admit it would be strange to be around people who were nude all the time

MrsSpringsteen said:
If I looked like Charlize Theron or someone like that, maybe..

:huh:

WournosEileen.jpg

I got in trouble for sneaking onto a nude beach when I was 12. My grandparents were not terribly happy that I had dragged practically every boy in the RV park along with me.

Sad part was...not one woman on the beach....I was freaking grounded for nothing.:mad:

Me, I don't feel natural about having my God-given out for the whole world to see, and I'd probably be too tempted to stare at the few attractive women who just so happen to be there. Personally, it's a place to avoid. What do you look at? You can't close your eyes the whole time. I certainly wouldn't want to sit there with a book the whole time. It seems like a bad thing to have a lot of unattractive people naked around you, and it also seems a little dirty having very attractive people naked all around you. It's not easy being a 21st century American and trying to think like a 16th century Italian. It doesn't work very often for me.

I think if you chose to go to one and were there for a while, you would quickly get used to seeing a bunch of people sans clothing.

Since for me clothing isn't just to cover stuff up but also to hold some bits in place (or at least keep them from knocking people out), nudist colonies probably wouldn't be such a hot idea... :ohmy: :D

I used to work with a nudist. I remember her telling me about it too. We were talking about what we were going to do for the weekend. Now my weekend was of course going to involve nudity, being married to a delictable man and all, but I didn't offer up that information She on the other hand was like we are going up to such and such in North Georgia, "we are nudist you know". I just thought gee it really IS true, the cliche of "why is it that people at nudist colonies are people that most wouldn't want to see naked?".

Carrie

It's the kind of thing I would maybe try once, but I don't think I'd make a habit of it. ;)

That said, I do think a lot of people look better naked than in a bathing suit.

I would, but haven't yet had the opportunity.

Whoo, when I get a job in Europe...:up:

Back
Top Bottom