Non-Americans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SWEDISH!!!

Going for the Olympic Gold in ice-hockey!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Olofski
SWEDEN
We move through miracle days Spirit moves in mysterious ways

Originally posted by Klodomir:
I'm sorry, but I live in a stamp-sized country, so you look big from here.

Where do you live? On sort of the same subject, who here has seen the Peters' Projection map? It shows all the countries represented accurately according to their sizes. The first time I saw it, I was absolutely amazed at how enormous the continent of Africa is. And Europe is absoultely tiny. Even North America is a lot smaller than you would think from looking at the Mercator (sp?) projection map.

Anyway, my original question was what stamp sized country are you from?
wink.gif

As someone said, I?m the resident Brazilian in Feedback. But I?m more used to read the threads here in Free Your Mind only. Same problem as MissZooropa.

I'm a delicious Dane...and I guess being a "Non-American" is quite unique in this Stars and Stripes-forum...
smile.gif

------------------
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is though nothing is a miracle. The other is though everything is a miracle". - A. Einstein

[This message has been edited by elevation (edited 02-17-2002).]

I live in The Netherlands
though, judging by Zooropmanda's post, I'd also fit in really well in Australia

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by elevation:
I'm a delicious Dane...and I guess being a "Non-American" is quite unique in this Stars and Stripes-forum...
smile.gif
Hey, perhaps we should try some of that gung-ho patriotism. We are red, we are white, we are Danish dynamite!

Originally posted by bullet the blue sky:
Yo motherfucking ho, I am soooooooooo american.... NOT! You suck and I rule

If you're going to try and make a joke.. Allow me to critique you just a tad.. first of all.. the term is 'MutherFucking', It's an issue of the subtle pronunciation, but I do congratulate you on the 'Not!', something though outdated, characterizes a certain sect of Teenage girls, you know... the ones who use all those Smileys in their AOL IM Info Boxes...

L. Unplugged

Originally posted by bullet the blue sky:
Goddamnitsonofabitch, i should have known that. im such a dork

biggrin.gif

Hahah.. I know I wouldn't dare venture into the realm of Paul Hogan, or Greg Norman, that is until he wins a Masters at least.

L.Unplugged

I can be an American, I'm half American/Half Colombian. My mom's from Colombia and I've lived there 6-7 years out of my 16 year old life. I have the best of both worlds, and knowing Colombia, having family and friends there is something I treasure and something very special. I know what you're thinking when I say Colombia, yes the media is the antichrist in my opinion. Beautiful country, beautiful people.

Canadian by birth, descendent of Irish and French families.

Its great being so mixed up: I get to cheer for the best hockey country in the world, the best soccer country and the country from which the best music originates, all at the same time!

Go Team Canada!
Vive Le France!
I LOVE U2!!!

Gabriel

NonAmerican... is it that important? Or are you wondering how many plane tix to buy?
Let?s have a big American plus international party!!! Melon pays (if he?s broke, we send the cheque to Bono).

Originally posted by Lemonite:

Hahah.. I know I wouldn't dare venture into the realm of Paul Hogan, or Greg Norman, that is until he wins a Masters at least.

L.Unplugged

Bullet is actually a Pom.
Greg Norman wishes he were a yank.
And Paul Hogan should be sold on eBay to the lowest bidder.

non-american
canadian loyalist

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

Back
Top Bottom