No Thongs In Daytona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
And spring breakers everywhere cried out in pain!

I actually was thinking about wearing my thong. Oh well.

Here it is from the law:

'' . . . that portion of the buttocks which lies between the top and bottom of the buttocks, and between two imaginary straight lines . . . '' must be covered.

I am hoping NB Crusader would represent me when I violate this law. All those in favor of thongs, please support me in my quest to use Civil Disobedience against this injustice. Put your thongs on people and join me.

http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/20030214/4868036s.htm

:lol:

The same thing happened in Palm Springs when Sonny Bono was mayor. All the bare cheeks on the back of bikes kept causing accidents.

gabrielvox said:
That's it, Im cancelling my flight!

:mad:

Are you cancelling because I am wearing my thong in protest?

or

Are you cancelling because there will be no one else wearing one?

I am thinking of shaving my back if you come!!!!

Dreadsox said:
I am hoping NB Crusader would represent me when I violate this law. All those in favor of thongs, please support me in my quest to use Civil Disobedience against this injustice. Put your thongs on people and join me.

I'm with ya!

Forcing people to have tan lines :no: :sexywink:

CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE

LET's Go!

Who is with me???? ....we have legal representation!

Well, the hair that has disappeared from my balding head....

Is appearing in places I never immagined!

Sorry.....it's the wine talking from my romantic dinner with my wife.....

and two children.

Yep our 15th Valentine's Day together....

Take out CHinese....

Bottle oh wine....

Two Kids.....

three cats.....

one dog.....

fish tank.....

and..........

My THONG!

CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE>>>>>>LET"S GO

Last edited:
I'll wear my thongs in silent protest Dreadsox. Such an injustice to you all.

thong_sandals.jpg

:wave:

Iwould like to formally apologize to all. It was my first glass of wine in a long time, and well, it got the best of me. I am sorry for sharing too much information.

I am still for the protest though!!!!

:| i will be in Daytona Beach next Friday for a client meeting. lol my company travel agency did not want me staying thursday night in Daytona for fear that i may get wrapped up with spring breakers and daytona race fans!

i was little disappointed i was hoping to funnel some beer while i was there. ;)

Dreadsox said:
Iwould like to formally apologize to all. It was my first glass of wine in a long time, and well, it got the best of me. I am sorry for sharing too much information.

I am still for the protest though!!!!

its okay...I was under the influence of a Hurricane and a Long Island ice tea last night. Posting while buzzed is risky business :yes:

Now if all of the protestors had worn thongs today, hehe....peace would have a chance....and the turnout would have been higher!

PEACE

Back
Top Bottom