No Shaking of the Booty!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL, deep...you may have a point there...:p.

Teta040 said:
Strikes me that most of the time, those who holler the most about this stuff are A> getitng too much of it themselves (guilty of the crimes they prpose to erase...have a thing for teenage girls there, buddy? Bono should keep Eve and Jordan locked up in the hotel when U2 come to Houston and Dallas..they're going to be on the tour, you know..this was ajoke, a joke...!!!) Or B) they aren't getting enough of it themselves.

The Nazis were norotiously gay and/or sexually repressed, you know.

)

I think you may be right, especially about the first point-I always find it amusing when some of these self-righteous people are found to be less than innocent themselves. The day they become perfect beings, then they can start preaching about how others should conduct themselves.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
The day they become perfect beings, then they can start preaching about how others should conduct themselves.

Sorry, but I think this is plain silly. No one is perfect. So, under the proposed standard, we cannot suggest a standard of living because no one will ever achieve it perfectly.

Macfistowannabe said:
It has nothing to do with this thread, but let's think a second here... war, capital punishment, doctor assisted suicide, abortion, euthanasia... these kinds of life or death issues are talked about every day.

:rolleyes: :censored:

Another thread another day.

This is so ridiculous. This just goes to show how obsessed with sex we are, and how neurotic some people are about it. Of course cheerleeders are sexy. What's next, figure skating? That's sexy as hell.

Cheerleading is a pathetic fossil remnant of the days when women's role in athletics was limited to prancing around the sidelines in a cutesified Betty Boop outfit, squealing and batting their eyelashes in passive adoration of the of the macho studs on the playing field. Small wonder if it's evolving into a kind of softcore striptease act--at least that would give it a legitimate reason for still existing.

melon said:

Yeah, well, most "Southern Democrats" might as well be Republicans, if you look at most of their stances.

Melon

Absolutely. One of the most disgusting speeches ever given was by a Democrat in Alabama who spat out all sorts of disgusting trash on people who demonstrated against the Iraq war. She showed no tolerance of anyone else's views and demonized people who disagreed with her. I thought the speech was stupid as hell. :mad: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom