Nipples and the workplace!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of my friends - and, I swear, this is the truth - has a job involving ringing up women in Germany who have had breast implants and asking for them back.

dandy said:
Sara, that's, uh, bizarre.

That's pretty much what I said when he told me, except my response was shorter and more abrupt.

Apparently the implants these women had are faulty... so Paul has to contact them for removal.:huh:

Dreadsox said:
Tough job...but someone has to do it.

I agree. And it's much less awkward than doing the same job for pacemaker recipients:

"Say, I was wondering if you were enjoying your pacemaker."

"Well, it's keeping me alive, I guess."

"Splendid. However, I have some bad news. We're going to need it back."

"What the hell? I'll die without it! I'm weak enough that the surgery alone will probably kill me!"

"Oh, tough break, old chap. But I must inform you that the pacemaker does have a label on it that says 'Property of [hospital name].' It is technically ours, you know, and we want it back."

"I won't do it, you sorry bastard."

"Oh, come now, cheer up. The good news is that we've suddenly found ourselves with a surplus of gently used breast implants. I'm sure we could arrange quite a discount."

Depends on the job.... I mean for a stripper, it would be rather weird not to have them, but I prefer my dental hygienist keep her's harnessed when she's working on me (although I can understand some might be more willing to go to the dentist with such eye candy). I'm more partial to male camel toe. :wink:

Indra said

Depends on the job.... I mean for a stripper, it would be rather weird not to have them, but I prefer my dental hygienist keep her's harnessed when she's working on me (although I can understand some might be more willing to go to the dentist with such eye candy). I'm more partial to male camel toe.

Some communities in the states won't even allow nipples in strip clubs... pasties for all. The injustice of it all...

Last edited:
Flying FuManchu said:

Some communities in the states won't even allow nipples in strip clubs... pasties for all. The injustice of it all...
:lol: Worst form of injustice ever? I can't say it is. :lmao:

My grandmother owned a bar in the 60's and 70's and the police told her she would have to cover up the nipples on the painting of a nude woman over the bar... she ended up putting pasties on her :laugh:

Do all women get upset at other women if their headlights are on? Or is it just the one I work with?

I don't care if other women have their headlights on...I prefer to keep mine off in public if possible but I would never get mad about someone else's showing.

Its a little distracting but nothing I would get mad about :laugh:

Bono's American Wife said:
I don't care if other women have their headlights on...I prefer to keep mine off in public if possible but I would never get mad about someone else's showing.

Its a little distracting but nothing I would get mad about :laugh:

Comments like, she could do something about that have come up at lunch.

I just wondered if there was some kind of nipple etiquette.....

And I am high as a kite...so....what better topic.

HATCHER'S PROTRUDING NIPPLES CAUSE PROBLEMS

Actress TERI HATCHER has been locked in constant battles with bosses of her TV show DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES - because her nipples are always protruding through her tops.

The 40-year-old actress admits she's a huge part of the problem with her ABC bosses, because her favourite kind of bra is one which shows of her nipples.

She says, "A good bra is a huge struggle to find. I like sheer bras that you can see my nipples through, but ABC has a big problem with those.

"But you know what? Since our show's a hit now, everyone seems to be perfectly happy with them and I haven't been getting any nipple notes. Cheers to my nipples!"

13/01/2005 09:28

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/hatcher.s protruding nipples cause problems

There's a song by The Church titled "See Your Lights" which I have always thought is the perfect song to use for an advertisment for a cutout bra. The guy who sings the song (MWP, who has this great lecherous grin...) could even do occasional custom fittings at the merch table. And it would coordinate perfectly with the "Laylow" thong (for those pesky low cut jeans), so you could always have The Church close to you....

Back
Top Bottom