Nipples and the workplace!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dreadsox said:
HATCHER'S PROTRUDING NIPPLES CAUSE PROBLEMS

Actress TERI HATCHER has been locked in constant battles with bosses of her TV show DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES - because her nipples are always protruding through her tops.

The 40-year-old actress admits she's a huge part of the problem with her ABC bosses, because her favourite kind of bra is one which shows of her nipples.

She says, "A good bra is a huge struggle to find. I like sheer bras that you can see my nipples through, but ABC has a big problem with those.

"But you know what? Since our show's a hit now, everyone seems to be perfectly happy with them and I haven't been getting any nipple notes. Cheers to my nipples!"

13/01/2005 09:28

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/hatcher.s protruding nipples cause problems

I need some concrete evidence of this problem...

Does this relate to appropriate dress code requirements?

I can imagine that revealing clothing (either see-through or "skin tight") may be an unreasonable distraction in the work place. That works for both sexes.

Apparently this thread is a free-for-all. I'd sure like it to be a little more specific.

So be specific....

I posted an article....

What because it does not involve gays, the bible, or conservatives it is not specific enough?

I'm not jealous of boobs, cause I've never really had any :shrug: I gave up being jealous of them a long time ago, waste of time and energy

Teri Hatcher is quite pretty and has a great body, more power to her. That is different from the average workplace though, I mean let's cover up a little, it is a bit distracting. Whatever the equivalent is for guys :shifty: , I don't want to see that either in that sort of environment.

I'm partial to the plumber/electrician butt crack myself :wink:

Flying FuManchu said:

Originally posted by Dreadsox
HATCHER'S PROTRUDING NIPPLES CAUSE PROBLEMS

I need some concrete evidence of this problem...
teri-hatcher-014.jpg

Yeah, I would say it depends on the job. Not my dental hygeinist while she's working on me. Maybe there could be a "feeding room" where the babies are kept so mothers won't be separated from their babies?

Interesting that two people have brought up the dental hygeinist......

For some reason...that would not bother me......

Ouch......it bothers my wife....ouch....

help!
:help:

At one of my jobs, I work with all men. I'm sure they'd have no complaints if I had such a problem. :lmao:

Bono's Doll said:
Now I know why they keep it so cold in our office--I thought it was to conserve energy! :ohmy:

My beautiful bride caught on to my AC trick in the car....

it took her 16 years....but she caught on......

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom