Nine Year Old Jessica is Dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prison overcrowding needs to be ended with more prison space. Not by letting criminal free. This is something worth paying higher taxes for.

I really don't even want to read this thread, because if I see even one person saying he doesn't deserve to die and it's not going to bring her back, I'm going to be pissed as well as very ill :censored:

Desert Dog said:
Sorry our Congress is too busy with the steriods scandal in baseball and the Terry Schavio issue to worry about inacting tougher legislation on sex offenders. Makes me sick.
Well said DDog. :up:

U2Kitten said:
I really don't even want to read this thread, because if I see even one person saying he doesn't deserve to die and it's not going to bring her back, I'm going to be pissed as well as very ill :censored:
That's precisely how I feel. You're not alone on this.

U2Kitten said:

It's the truth though. If he dies, it doesn't bring her back. And it serves no purpose. People like him are disgusting, you get no arguement on that from me. But as long as he's behind bars, and not allowed to be a part of society for the rest of his life, I don't care what else happens to him. He is not worth my energy. Capital punishment is ineffective, unethical, and hypocritical. If having that opinon pisses you off, too bad.

Whatever the case, it kind of feels like we've been going round in circles for the last 20 posts or so. I'm outta here. :wave:

my tax money further at work feeding this sick bastard.

he deserves to starve to death.

Last edited:
Every time I see that beautiful picture of her in that little fuzzy pink hat I just feel so sad, and so angry at the same time.

I'm so sick and tired of the emphasis on the rights of these disgusting excuses for human beings-what about the rights of our children?

CNN's story suggested that in Florida alone their are over 30000 sex offenders. That is just the one's who have been convicted. Holy shit! That is just frightening. I bet just about everyone here has sex offenders living in their communites. Scary stuff.

I don't think lawmakers will change the laws until either it becomes the tipping political point or someone harms the child of a high profile politician which I don't wish on anyone.

trevster2k said:
I bet just about everyone here has sex offenders living in their communites.

:uhoh:...uh, yeah, thanks for that thought-I'll sleep a lot better at night now...:yikes:.

Originally posted by trevester2k
I don't think lawmakers will change the laws until either it becomes the tipping political point or someone harms the child of a high profile politician which I don't wish on anyone.

That would be very, very sad if it took something like that to get them to actually do something about this. I have enough issues with politicians in general now, that certainly wouldn't improve my view of them at all-if anything, it'd lower it considerably.

Angela

What I said about prison overcrowding was about all the felons released early because there isn't room for them. I'm not concerned with how comfortable they are.

jay canseco said:
What I said about prison overcrowding was about all the felons released early because there isn't room for them. I'm not concerned with how comfortable they are.

Oh, I know-I agree, letting them out is utterly stupid-hello, we don't want them back out on the streets, that's why they're in jail. It's just that the idea of making prisons more spacious will seem in some ways like we're still trying to cater to their need for room space, like we are being concerned with how comfortable they are.

Angela

What makes this even more sad is that there are hundreds of other children being victimised in the same way, even if they aren't cute or white enough to be broadcast all over the networks. It all just makes me sick.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom