New Population Controls In China

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wouldn't it be more appropriate to name a cigar or a Gap dress?

I don't ever recall sex with a condom in any talks about Monica...:huh:

Maybe Arnold would be more appropriate.

:lol:

they could have a special condom for your first time called Brownie, cause it always does a heck of a job even though it has no previous experience whatsoever

"The Clinton condom will be the top of our line," he said. "The Lewinsky condom is not quite as good." I wonder why :hmm:

Liu said the company had chosen to use the Clinton name because consumers viewed the former president as a responsible person, who would want to stress safe sex as an effective way to prevent the spread of the HIV virus.

"The names we chose are symbols of people who are responsible and dedicated to their jobs," he said. "I believe Bill Clinton cannot be unhappy about this because he's a very generous man."

Liu said the company did not believe using the Clinton and Lewinsky names constituted a violation of copyright or other laws.

"We have received full approval from the local Industrial and Commercial Bureau to start production," he said.

Clinton has campaigned aggressively for heightened AIDS awareness in China, where the disease is spreading rapidly.

Back
Top Bottom