New from the Gaza Strip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Klaus

Refugee
on a one of these small green spots at that blue p
Israel Bulldozed more buildings today

0,1307,OID3277226,00.jpg

The Palestinensian citizens were fleeing and had white flags to ensure that the israeli army sees that there will be no resistance.

This was done to increase the safety for the Israeli Soldiers but dosn't fit into the things sharon told the public about the Gaza strip a few weeks ago.
The EU president condemed these actions of israel

*sigh*....

We're just TOO TERRIBLE to those poor Palestinian terrorists.
I'd like to apologize on behalf of my government for making it so difficult for them to carry out attacks against us.

Maybe we should just leave them alone and maybe they'll leave US alone.....hey, there's a thought???

*rolls eyes*

Btw - I respect your opinions and I'm not making fun of YOU.

AchtungBono: every palestinensian in these camps is a terrorist?
*sarcasm on* whow that's easy - yeah kill em all, you don't need a courtroom.

It's so easy when you know exactly that someone is guilty because of his color, his gender, his belief or the place where he's born*sarcasm off*

Kofi Anan and the EU are just to stupid to understand that - well parts of Europe had this logic long time ago, maybee you can teach them again how easy it is to find out who's guilty

Last edited:
Klaus is right in this case. Justification of bulldozing homes and leaving people homeless can go just so far. 1,000 Palestinians left homeless is way way beyond that point.

Not all of them are terrorists. The terrorists are using their homes for shooting the soldiers and Israeli civilians, but many times there's nothing they can do about it! And if they try to stop the terrorists from taking advantage of their home, do you really think that the terrorists will gracefully move away? No, most chances are that they themselves will get hurt by the terrorists.

AchtungBono, I know that we suffer to, there's no question about it. But just try to put yourself in the position of a Palestinian just wanting to have a normal life, which wants nothing to do with terror.

Terror affected (and does affect) my life in many aspects, but at least I have some hope for my future and a chance of having something that's close enough to a normal life (at least normal enough for this place). At this point, it seems that they don't.

Back
Top Bottom