Neo Nazis plan to massacre muslims at WorldCup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
So does this mean that the reputation of English soccer hooligans is so bad that even neo-nazis are afraid of them?

That's classic. :wink:

randhail said:
So does this mean that the reputation of English soccer hooligans is so bad that even neo-nazis are afraid of them?

in just 4 months the world may witness, neo nazis getting the crap beaten out of them by drunken english hooligans. now if that isnt south park material tell what is :eyebrow:

U2@NYC said:
English fans :down:

English football :down: :down:

Hey thats a bit harsh!

English football - rocks

English fans - rocks, except for a small minority. Was a season ticket holder at Arsenal for a few years before moving to Canada. What you have seen on TV applies to a small minority and is no where near as bad as what goes on in Spain, Italy or South America

i am just curious
someone in germany suggested to have our bundeswehr (army) back the security up *g*

it will be verrrrrrrrrry interesting - too bad i am having my exams in th elil tiny neighbor country *sigh*
I will feel ashamed to be german and not be with my country *cough*
anyways.. Neo-Nazis... i am pretty sure they can also count on some really bad kicks from the rest of Germany.. we are quite touchy on that subject....

U2@NYC said:
English fans :down:

English football :down: :down:

you're so wrong :tsk:

Party Boy said:

Hey thats a bit harsh!

English football - rocks

English fans - rocks, except for a small minority. Was a season ticket holder at Arsenal for a few years before moving to Canada. What you have seen on TV applies to a small minority and is no where near as bad as what goes on in Spain, Italy or South America

well said :up:

South America, including, say...Argentina.

Back
Top Bottom